What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

4 hours ago, Elisa said:

If you have an hour to spare, just give a listen to this. Some song versions on this one are even better than the album IMO. 

I adore that album so I’ll check it out.

• Love 1

I've been getting into Modern Baseball and Front Bottoms for some 'newer' ''pop punk''.

Pretty satisfied.

Front Bottoms - Twin Sized Mattress

Modern Baseball - Fine, Great

are my two recommendations. MB has one song that has an exact blink chord progression I want to say Waggy, super noticeable

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nasa said:

what's your favorite Simon and Garfunkel song?

I can't just pick one... The Boxer, The Only Living Boy in New York, At The Zoo, Fakin' It, Leaves that Are Green, Homeward Bound. What about you?

Just now, Elisa said:

I can't just pick one... The Boxer, The Only Living Boy in New York, At The Zoo, Fakin' It and Leaves That Are Green. What about you?

it has to be The Boxer. It used to be The Only Living Boy in New York, but The Boxer just blows me away every time no matter how many times I've listened.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Nasa said:

it has to be The Boxer. It used to be The Only Living Boy in New York, but The Boxer just blows me away every time no matter how many times I've listened.

Listening to The Boxer is like watching a movie, you can just close your eyes and picture everything so vividly, it doesn't happen with many songs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...