What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

15 minutes ago, Maddey said:

I hadn’t, thanks for mentioning it. What a beautiful tribute 😭

I only discovered Frightened Rabbit after he died but knew nothing about it, only when I tried looking into them did I find out and it honestly wrecked me. I’d been relating to a lot of the songs because, you know, depressions fun and then to find out he didn’t survive it… just heart breaking. 

• Love 2

37 minutes ago, Kay said:

I only discovered Frightened Rabbit after he died but knew nothing about it, only when I tried looking into them did I find out and it honestly wrecked me. I’d been relating to a lot of the songs because, you know, depressions fun and then to find out he didn’t survive it… just heart breaking. 

Ow that’s heartbreaking indeed. It’s horrible that he’s gone. Still find it difficult to believe at times

• Love 2

this album is a masterpiece. 19/20 when she wrote it, crazy. Women in the 90s were something else. All the people/labels who turned her down must be still kicking themselves. She is iconic. 

her vocals here are a fucking joke. She’s perfect 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

this album is a masterpiece. 19/20 when she wrote it, crazy. Women in the 90s were something else. All the people/labels who turned her down must be still kicking themselves. She is iconic. 

her vocals here are a fucking joke. She’s perfect 

She’s perfection, I concur. 

• Like 1

I've been listening to Sincere Engineer a lot recently and this band was 'for fans of' on Spotify and yeah, I think I can get into these guys. Listened to them quite a bit while lesson planning today haha.