What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

31 minutes ago, Kay said:

I've been listening to Sincere Engineer a lot recently and this band was 'for fans of' on Spotify and yeah, I think I can get into these guys. Listened to them quite a bit while lesson planning today haha.

I've seen @Patient #48273 and I still liken her to the singer of this band, I don't know her name. It's just in my head now, Laura is the lead singer of Sincere Engineer. I haven't really found anything of theirs that has clicked for me, not really my style.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I've seen @Patient #48273 and I still liken her to the singer of this band, I don't know her name. It's just in my head now, Laura is the lead singer of Sincere Engineer. I haven't really found anything of theirs that has clicked for me, not really my style.

It's funny because I think @Nasa looks a little like her

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

A shame they never recorded alive @Elisa and Liams vocals on Step Out are much better than Noel’s 😩

The biggest mistake ever made in rock music, Liam’s vocals are better on the heavier tracks by far. He should’ve had the main vocals on Step Out.

On 2/11/2022 at 3:14 AM, _Bagel said:

GOAT. Exposed to his music via Scrubs

A few years ago I did the lead on a track for a guy who sounded exactly like him. It was uncanny. He had no clue who Colin Hay was and had never heard of him or his music but it was eerily similar.

• Wow 1