What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

these seem to be blowing up. Anonymous British band. Apparently The lead singer had a god called sleep visit him in a dream, I dunno it’s all very odd but they seem really talented and the vocals are fucking great. 

What's up with all the british bands making this kind of music? They sound exactly like Boston Manor right now, they were so good with a lot of good ideas and then they went all alternative rock like this.

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

What's up with all the british bands making this kind of music? They sound exactly like Boston Manor right now, they were so good with a lot of good ideas and then they went all alternative rock like this.

I dunno. That kinda music has done decent at mainstream level with bands like BMTH and The Architects etc apparently though the video above is different for them. I’m intrigued I’ll have to check them out more for sure. 

5 hours ago, Scott. said:

Really? I think it’s awful. Liar is nice though 

Yes i really dig it, you first and running out of time are my favorites.

I have absolutely no trouble believing that it‘s not for everyone… it‘s a bit tryhard at parts.

what put you off? Did you like their last record?

On 2/10/2023 at 7:17 PM, Neal said:

New paramore record is an absolute stunner

I like it a lot too but I do get why people are disappointed.

the singles lead you to believe it was a bit more in your face than the record actually is. 

• Like 1