What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

Been listening to a lot of Social Distortion lately. Fucking love Mike Ness, his story is really inspiring. Beating back addiction.

Their music is hopeful, big choruses without ever being corny. Highway 101 is a fucking jam. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

Been listening to a lot of Social Distortion lately. Fucking love Mike Ness, his story is really inspiring. Beating back addiction.

Their music is hopeful, big choruses without ever being corny. Highway 101 is a fucking jam. 

I also have a soft spot for their raw earlier stuff, because of the Another State of Mind documentary about their first years as a band. Anyone from that doc has legendary status in my book. It's on YouTube now.

Example of early song:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

I also have a soft spot for their raw earlier stuff, because of the Another State of Mind documentary about their first years as a band. Anyone from that doc has legendary status in my book. It's on YouTube now.

Example of early song:

Might do some watching tonight! I like the dirty sound, I’m just a sucker for big melodic choruses- which they seem to have perfected a bit later 

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Might do some watching tonight! I like the dirty sound, I’m just a sucker for big melodic choruses- which they seem to have perfected a bit later 

Yeah, you can't beat their classic and huge sound. Such a great band. 

If I ever robbed a bank, it would definitely look and sound just like a Social Distortion song.