What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

You know what band I haven't listened to in a long time? Connie Dungs. I lost my music collection when my laptop took a shit and I can't find their music on Google Play, even YouTube is in short supply. I may need to torrent it. 

I'm listening the new Wonder Years' record. I was interested in their supposed to be change in sound. Well, it's a change, and it's not bad, it works, somehow. But the mastering/production has ruined it for me. I haven't listened a worse sounding record like this in a few years. Listen, for example, to the chorus on Raining in Kyoto. Fucked up.

5 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Duck off, Speedo.

It was pretty okay.

I'd have to give it a few more run throughs to really catch the words but it's a nice little catchy song. A little too busy for my taste, it just had a lot going on. Also, I'm not a huge fan of bands fronted by women ... I don't know why, just never cared for them much. That's probably some sort of closeted sexist aggression I've got locked up deep down or something but who knows ... the song was alright, thanks for sharing.