What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

On 8/6/2018 at 12:13 PM, Scott. said:

Oh shit Basement are back ???

What a fucking banger. Blast this shit. Sounds like jimmy eat world. Best band around atm nqat

I'm loving their 90s vibes. So glad this wasn't a letdown!

• Like 1

I dunno where to ask this but I'm looking for this song. There was a song that I can't remember the name of (or how it goes). Can't remember the band either. I just know it was pop punk and the music video was a bunch of dudes riding bicycles in a Neighbourhood, kinda wrecking havoc at the same time. Anyone have any idea? I've googled but that hasn't helped either.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:38 AM, Nosferatu said:

I dunno where to ask this but I'm looking for this song. There was a song that I can't remember the name of (or how it goes). Can't remember the band either. I just know it was pop punk and the music video was a bunch of dudes riding bicycles in a Neighbourhood, kinda wrecking havoc at the same time. Anyone have any idea? I've googled but that hasn't helped either.

630x354_.jpg

was it East Side Mags by the Bouncing Souls? I can't find the video and I sorta remember it too.

19 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

630x354_.jpg

was it East Side Mags by the Bouncing Souls? I can't find the video and I sorta remember it too.

I'll check it out. Based on that photo though, that video seems quite old. The song I was thinking of was more modern pop punk. Last 5-6 years or so, maybe a little bit longer.

Edit: Yeah, definitely not this song. I like it though haha.

Edited by Nosferatu
  • Like 1

The video was kinda like these videos, except instead of walking around, they're on bicycles. But the shooting/filming style was the camera being pointed at the front of the singer, as he goes around his bicycle, meanwhile there's others riding with him. The band, as well as other people of the neighbourhood.

13 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Haven’t listened to Trippie Redd yet, but I’ve heard of him. What song(s) should I start with?

Only got into him recently myself.

He just dropped an album a week ago. 

I love the song he did with Diplo called Wish and the one above is chill as fuck

• Like 2