What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

^ Haha I posted that in the earworm thread! Fucking boss lady queen.

Also, for the record, to embed you just have to hit enter and go down a line after you've pasted in the link, and the forum will recognize what type of link it is and embed accordingly.

• Like 1

Ive been listening to a spotify playlist of tony hawk game soundtracks, it's amazing. Some I know back to front and some are distant nostalgia hits. this ones been a frequent play - 

haha yeah I forgot it was in that! the tony hawk soundtracks were full of awesome songs though, I can't get over it. there's a lot of hip hop I don't remotely care for but theres some awesome skate punk stuff. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KayTheMagnificent said:

haha yeah I forgot it was in that! the tony hawk soundtracks were full of awesome songs though, I can't get over it. there's a lot of hip hop I don't remotely care for but theres some awesome skate punk stuff. 

Wasnt superman by goldfinger in one? That couldve been Dave Mirra bmx though. That song is mint though

As much as it was shat on, I quite liked the Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD game. the mixture of levels from the first two, mixture of soundtracks... it wasn't amazing but its an amazing nostalgia slip. its like the video game equivalent of wearing fluffy socks.