What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

18 hours ago, boxelder said:

my first impression was that it wasn't as good as peripheral vision, but that's a stone cold classic anyway. but that one grew on me too, there were songs i didn't love at the start i can't live without now. only a few days in, i'm already getting that way with good nature. it's less consumed with sadness as its predecessor; it's a lot more upbeat. and it's not pop punk shrouded in reverb anymore, they're expanding their sound on this record. blah blah blah it's pretty good.

I've listened to the album quite a few times since last night and I felt the same but it's a solid release, love the almost jollier sound. My only thing is that it lacks change in song, some of the songs just sound the exact same to me, I wish it was a little more diverse like PV but I like it. It will definitely grow on me. This is just my first impression.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2017 at 2:43 PM, _Kyle_ said:

@_Kyle_ I hope you're going to the tour they've announced the other day, they'll play Is A Real Boy, Say Anything and In Defense of the Genre... what I would do to see them play at least one of those albums haha 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:04 PM, Elisa said:

@_Kyle_ I hope you're going to the tour they've announced the other day, they'll play Is A Real Boy, Say Anything and In Defense of the Genre... what I would do to see them play at least one of those albums haha 

I woulddddddd, but it's like 2.5 hours away from me and I already saw ISARB in full back in 2014. I think if they stopped near here or Charlottesville, I'd partake. I actually am surprised by how many songs I've heard from the ISARB-IDoTG eras. I think I've heard 75% of them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I woulddddddd, but it's like 2.5 hours away from me and I already saw ISARB in full back in 2014. I think if they stopped near here or Charlottesville, I'd partake. I actually am surprised by how many songs I've heard from the ISARB-IDoTG eras. I think I've heard 75% of them.

That sucks, I know it because I always have to drive 2 or 3 hours to see the closest show near me.  I have honestly come to accept the fact that I will never get to see Say Anything (or even Saves The Day) unless I decide to go to the US haha 

34 minutes ago, Elisa said:

That sucks, I know it because I always have to drive 2 or 3 hours to see the closest show near me.  I have honestly come to accept the fact that I will never get to see Say Anything (or even Saves The Day) unless I decide to go to the US haha 

Tweet at Max and see what he says!

9 hours ago, daveyjones said:

is this whaat peopple do now, like wavves? fuun to misspell wiith too manny letteers

I think it's a byproduct of having to google search specific bands. way better than bands like the the or the world is a beautiful place... IMO

I don't know if any of you is into The National but their new album is amazing. It's dark, and rather a departure from their classic albums, they added some new elements (a wise use of electronics and guitar solos)  but it's still true to their own sound.