Jump to content
 
corey

What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

Recommended Posts

On 3/4/2019 at 8:02 PM, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

The whole album is one of my favorites

How to Make Enemies get relatively little love, but it's solid. time bomb FTW. and like all SW's, i prefer the remix/remasters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, daveyjones said:

How to Make Enemies get relatively little love, but it's solid. time bomb FTW. and like all SW's, i prefer the remix/remasters.

Time Bomb is my favorite, such a great song. I'd give anything to be able to write like that. People write Ben off 'cause he wrote simple songs but they don't really understand how hard it is to pull off well and have it be unique to your sound. No one sounds like SW. The only remastered they did that I don't care for is The First Day of Winter ... the original had palm muting in the beginning that stuttered like I Wanna Be Sedated and I always loved that. The remaster did away with it, it's just a straight palm mute now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

The only remastered they did that I don't care for is The First Day of Winter ... the original had palm muting in the beginning that stuttered like I Wanna Be Sedated and I always loved that. The remaster did away with it, it's just a straight palm mute now.

mmmm television city dreams is so good. but you know my fave (first) post-reunion weasel release? the major label debut EP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, daveyjones said:

mmmm television city dreams is so good. but you know my fave (first) post-reunion weasel release? the major label debut EP.

Fuck yeah! That's a solid EP!

1. Major Label Debut

2. Formula 27

3. Radio Blast

Those are the top 3 SW EPs for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

I've started listening to Pearl Jam lately. I remember a lot of their older songs but I put Ten on and listened to it all. Release is a great song.

One of the best albums ever 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...