Jump to content
 
corey

What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Screeching Weasel's Radio Blast 7 inch. Possibly the most expensive single I ever bought.

Love Radio blast!

Classic rock for balding farts who need to feel young, plastic rock for snot-nosed brats.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this is good stuff. Maren Morris AND Brandi Carlile in a band together. 😮

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2019 at 8:23 AM, Wimpy Rutherford said:

I'm gonna listen to NoFX's 45 or 46 songs that weren't good enough to go on our other records.

Ever listen to the rancid/nofx split ep where they cover each other’s songs? Revisiting this now forgot how good it was 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

Ever listen to the rancid/nofx split ep where they cover each other’s songs? Revisiting this now forgot how good it was 

Yeah! I was listening to that the other day ... I never liked Rancid much outside of ...And Out Come The Wolves and so I never paid the NoFX songs they did any mind. NoFX's cover were fucking great though! Except Radio, I never liked that song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Wimpy Rutherford said:

Yeah! I was listening to that the other day ... I never liked Rancid much outside of ...And Out Come The Wolves and so I never paid the NoFX songs they did any mind. NoFX's cover were fucking great though! Except Radio, I never liked that song.

I did prefer the NOFX songs better as well, but love Rancid's versions of Stickin in my eye, brews, and vanilla sex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Rancid cover of Stickin in my Eye > NOFX original version

no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Fuck, I was planning on listening to that split. I guess I still can.

All things are possible through our lord and savior jesus christ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Wimpy Rutherford said:

All things are possible through our lord and savior jesus christ.

Cannibal communion is my favorite time of year. We just find a guy named Jesus and eat his flesh and drink his blood and pretend it's bread and wine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thongrider said:

Cannibal communion is my favorite time of year. We just find a guy named Jesus and eat his flesh and drink his blood and pretend it's bread and wine.

You're an odd duck, Rene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to this extreme coming out video I am now obsessed with this song.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checked out that BONES UK band Skiba keeps promoting and those ladies kick ass!!! Loving their debut album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a huge fan of their new stuff but this is so good. I actually like the auto tune and his vocals are great in this. So catchy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...