What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we gotta have this topic back....its an easy yet useful way to get posts back Brand New - Moshi Moshi

I don't know what else The La's ever did, I don't care, this is enough 

Mandatory Lagwagon post. 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

75 mil? No wonder he opened the World Cup, holy fuck. I never knew. That shit is ...crazaaaay.

You a big Libertines fan? Yeasss. An ending fitting for the start, you twist and tore our love apart - you seen them? Big bad Pete Doherty. If you do ever find it, let me know. 

Haha - are they a lot like us over there at Status Quo? I’m on a Star Wars forum as well, tho I’m a lot less active there. No other bands tho 

Haha yeah he is an absolute legend!

——————

Yeah I am, but I’m more of a babyshambles fan than libertines really. Seen shambles three or four times, was supposed to be many more but either they got cancelled in the last minute or Pete just didn’t show up 😂, I’ve also seen Pete solo two times, and Carl solo one time. 

But the Babyshambles concerts were such a great time. I guess you could say I’m more of a Pete fan than anything else, I just love his songwriting.

DPT was amazing too though, their first album was insaaaanely good.

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

@twentytwenty

Did I see somewhere you’ve never heard of Ghostface ? I suffered Jessie J...you sir, must listen.

Make this ur first gig when all this shit is over, see you there 

Extremely Hesh voice *now that's a hit!*

• Haha 1
Just now, Elisa said:

Extremely Hesh voice *now that's a hit!*

Haha, the man knew the business ...and had a smoking hot wifey.

Remember to hold your cock when dealing with these desert people.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, _Bagel said:

@twentytwenty

Did I see somewhere you’ve never heard of Ghostface ? I suffered Jessie J...you sir, must listen.

Make this ur first gig when all this shit is over, see you there 

This is the weird hip hop I never understood haha. It's something about the flow, my head gets scrambled when he's never on the beat

I actually think there is something so special about that kind of 90s New York hip hop sound, the beats and the flow work so well together to me.

4 hours ago, Elisa said:

I actually think there is something so special about that kind of 90s New York hip hop sound, the beats and the flow work so well together to me.

Yeah I totally know that I'm in minority with my thoughts about it haha. 

I guess I just like "radio" hip hop or "pop" hip hop more.

There's basically only three different things I listen to if I listen to hip hop. One Swedish artist that raps in Swedish, in a very pop-y way. Eminem, and The Life of Pablo

• Crab 1
19 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

There's basically only three different things I listen to if I listen to hip hop. One Swedish artist that raps in Swedish, in a very pop-y way. Eminem, and The Life of Pablo

Who? Just curious if there’s someone I’ve heard of

36 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Kinda off topic but it's cool to listen to non-english speaking bands/artists and I should do it more often, recommend me your favourite music in your native language, it doesn't matter the genre @twentytwenty  @thongrider@Maddey @Depf @Thibaut182

I'll think of this and get back later. 

• Love 1