What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

On 6/11/2021 at 1:31 PM, _Bagel said:

Corrrr - there's a dreamlike quality to this. In a pure Oasis phase at the moment, magical time that

My fave Oasis tune I think. Defo in my top 3. It’s absolutely fucking magic

• Love 2

15 hours ago, _Bagels whipped cream said:

This has been my favorite song by far the past couple months.

Liams vocal is a joke. He’s one of the best frontmen of all time, he sounds like he’s signing from heaven on this live version. I can’t explain it. 

This footage of him recording champagne supernova is heavenly, most of his vocals took one take too. The guy is a fucking nonsense  

34 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Alison Moyet reminds me of @Kay I don’t know if you’d be offended by that but you shouldn’t. She’s fucking majestic. One of the best pop tunes of the 80s

No offense taken in the slightest buddy, bless you! 

17 hours ago, Scott. said:

Liams vocal is a joke. He’s one of the best frontmen of all time, he sounds like he’s signing from heaven on this live version. I can’t explain it. 

This footage of him recording champagne supernova is heavenly, most of his vocals took one take too. The guy is a fucking nonsense  

Say what now?  Are they related?

18 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

@_Bagel here’s the band I was talking about last night. You can definitely hear the Libs influences and they toured a bunch with shambles as well.

Big fan of that actually! Very mid 2000's British Indie rock. Even had Pete's scruffy hair

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

Big fan of that actually! Very mid 2000's British Indie rock. Even had Pete's scruffy hair

Yeah, you should give both their albums a listen, they're really good! If you like that I have a bunch of stuff you probably haven't heard that you'd might like

14 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Aaah yes she’s cool. But on stage she kinda comes across as a try hard / fake-ish

yeah I get your point, but I think it’s just kind of how she is. At least she often appear a bit over-excited and all over the place in interviews and such as well, dunno if she can help it haha

• 2 weeks later...