NEW AVA SONG ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE

monkey_boy182

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if anyone expects his new album to be like BCR or something similar, they need to think again.

It will be the same as last time.

Spaced out U2 riffs that drag on forever, with very little melody or actual song found in the mix of all the BS.

i agree that it wont be like BCR, but some people (like on this bored) are into this stuff and spaced out music so im not gonna says its shit just cos its not to my personel taste.

I think if anyone expects his new album to be like BCR or something similar, they need to think again.

Spaced out U2 riffs that drag on forever, with very little melody or actual song found in the mix of all the BS.

but yet you went out of your way to meet ava  :roll:

Would you stop please.

I went out of my way to meet Tom, cause he was in Blink 182!!!!!

I never would have even known who he was nor would anyone else on here, had he just done AVA.

i agree that it wont be like BCR, but some people (like on this bored) are into this stuff and spaced out music so im not gonna says its shit just cos its not to my personel taste.

Well that's cool. I still think people should be able to give their opinion wheather it be negative or positive.

What i heard was cool.....it was cool how they put the quote from the president from the first transmission from space...

"This is the President of the United States speaking. Through the marvels of scientific advance, my voice is coming to you from a satellite traveling in outer space. My message is a simple one: Through this unique means I convey to you and all mankind, America's wish for peace on Earth and goodwill toward men everywhere."

I think that if you're unable to positively contribute to the topic at hand, then any other post made is pointless.

If you're gonna say "meh I don't like that," cool, but no one gives a shit. If you're gonna say "I don't really like that." and then go on to explain what Tom could've done better, then that is cool. If you're gonna say "I don't like that, not another AVA album, shoot me. It all sounds the same, blah blah blah" I don't think anyone really cares about that comment. That just turns into a bash-fest of whatever is being talked about, and frankly, that's a waste of time.

What i heard was cool.....it was cool how they put the quote from the president from the first transmission from space...

"This is the President of the United States speaking. Through the marvels of scientific advance, my voice is coming to you from a satellite traveling in outer space. My message is a simple one: Through this unique means I convey to you and all mankind, America's wish for peace on Earth and goodwill toward men everywhere."

tom has as much goodwill as my vicious pet tarantula.

Great, he's managed to make a song that sounds like a carbon copy of every other AVA song.

I'll take my coma now.

serously, dude, I duno what your smoking, but we literally got about 20seconds of a song there, how can you say something like that without hearing the full thing?

Reserve judgements til we hear the full thing for gods sake...

Tell me one thing that sounds remotely different about that song. Same static ambience, same toy piano, same four on the floor drum beat.

I'll lay down $100 000 that the yo-oh-oh's come next.

That's what AVA is all about you fucking dumbass...If you don't dig that kind of stuff then quit listening or paying attention to them.  I myself love it because I get tired of the same generic scene shit that is going on right now.

Guest Jon182

Great, he's managed to make a song that sounds like a carbon copy of every other AVA song.

I'll take my coma now.

serously, dude, I duno what your smoking, but we literally got about 20seconds of a song there, how can you say something like that without hearing the full thing?

Reserve judgements til we hear the full thing for gods sake...

Tell me one thing that sounds remotely different about that song. Same static ambience, same toy piano, same four on the floor drum beat.

I'll lay down $100 000 that the yo-oh-oh's come next.

That's what AVA is all about you fucking dumbass...If you don't dig that kind of stuff then quit listening or paying attention to them.  I myself love it because I get tired of the same generic scene shit that is going on right now.

Totally agree.