NEW AVA SONG ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE

monkey_boy182

I think if anyone expects his new album to be like BCR or something similar, they need to think again.

It will be the same as last time.

Spaced out U2 riffs that drag on forever, with very little melody or actual song found in the mix of all the BS.

man can you please shut the fuck up your such a whiney bitch

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if anyone expects his new album to be like BCR or something similar, they need to think again.

Spaced out U2 riffs that drag on forever, with very little melody or actual song found in the mix of all the BS.

wErd.

Great, he's managed to make a song that sounds like a carbon copy of every other AVA song.

I'll take my coma now.

serously, dude, I duno what your smoking, but we literally got about 20seconds of a song there, how can you say something like that without hearing the full thing?

Reserve judgements til we hear the full thing for gods sake...

Tell me one thing that sounds remotely different about that song. Same static ambience, same toy piano, same four on the floor drum beat.

I'll lay down $100 000 that the yo-oh-oh's come next.

That's what AVA is all about you fucking dumbass...If you don't dig that kind of stuff then quit listening or paying attention to them.  I myself love it because I get tired of the same generic scene shit that is going on right now.

are you saying ava is about the yo's and oh's?

Sorry no.

Even the admins on this board tried to shut me up by banning my ass.

3 years later I am still here.

So it's ignorant of you to think you can.

ANd I am not exactly sure how my post was whiney.

An argument could be made your a whiney little bitch. If you don't like my posts skip them. Don't whine about them, you whiney little bitch.

Guest Jon182

Sorry no.

Even the admins on this board tried to shut me up by banning my ass.

3 years later I am still here.

So it's ignorant of you to think you can.

ANd I am not exactly sure how my post was whiney.

An argument could be made your a whiney little bitch. If you don't like my posts skip them. Don't whine about them, you whiney little bitch.

U keep talking shit on ava yet u fucken idolize tom.  Weren't u the one who was recording him awhile bak from ur car like a staulker?

U keep talking shit on ava yet u fucken idolize tom.  Weren't u the one who was recording him awhile bak from ur car like a staulker?

Ummm did you not read the post on the last page?!?!

I idolized Tom for MANY years BECAUSE HE WAS IN BLINK!!!!!!!

It was my goal since 1999 to meet him and I finally did.

I don't care for AVA.

I am not sure why people keeop thinking that because I loved Tom back in the day it somehow makes me a hypocrite that I don't like AVA>

There is no hypocracy there at all.

I don't care for AVA.

I am not sure why people keeop thinking that because I loved Tom back in the day it somehow makes me a hypocrite that I don't like AVA>

You have sex with plastic vagina's.

<3

Guest Jon182

I don't care for AVA.

If u don't like AvA then get out of this section then.

I don't care for AVA.

I am not sure why people keeop thinking that because I loved fleshlights back in the day it somehow makes me a hypocrite that I don't like AVA>

You have sex with plastic vagina's.

<3

Guest Jon182

I-Empire: yo oh oh oh ohhh oh oh yo oh yo yo oh ohhh ohhh noo ooo yo ohh no

how can you say that, when there was none of it in the clip?

lol yea.

wErd.

for real man. this dude and his hating is getting so retardedly old.

anyways, cool intro with the clip and everything, i just hate how people judge the whole new album based on 10 seconds of muffled music, that may not even be part of a song. maybe it is just something they put together for the website, who knows. seems a bit early to be judging if you ask me.

for real man. this dude and his hating is getting so retardedly old.

If anyone of you had even half a brain you'd realize that I was actually defending Tom.

People were saying it sounded like the same as the last album and putting it down and all I said was that if people thought Tom was going to go back to the way he was they were wrong.

People can express any opinion on here they'd like. I think most of you have your heads so far up Tom's ass that he could vomit and call it gold and you'd think it's gold.

You just can't get over the fact that I might have some credibility because I can hold two opposing points of view in my head. I can love Tom for what he was but be objective enough to say his new stuff ain't that great.