transplants suck

bmo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

romper stomper.

I never heard the second album, when the first single from the second album came out i didn't like it so i never got it. wouldn't mind hearing it though. i really liked the first cd

yeah, i just had that feeling about it aye. like i was about to buy it when it came up (cause i love the first one) but i had visions of how crap the single was and i saw something else so i got that. never came back for it

fake?

foto40g-1.jpg

lol how is that a fake??

somebody told me that tim didn't perform with bcr at all

who told you that? how would he know that Tim never played live with Box Car?

look at the lights, can't you see it tim is pictured more clearer than tom. tim on the whole has more substantial colours.

i think i also remember a rancid picture with tim in that same pose, i need to search for it on my PC.

the guy who told me that tim never played live with bcr was monkey as far as i remember, that was months ago during a conversation on MSN.

but doesn't matter, i'll ask some rancid fans wheather they know sth about tim performing with bcr

I liked the 2nd more. The only tracks I skip are KIllafornia and the last one.

fake?

foto40g-1.jpg

lol how is that a fake??

look at the lights, can't you see it tim is pictured more clearer than tom. tim on the whole has more substantial colours.

i think i also remember a rancid picture with tim in that same pose, i need to search for it on my PC.

the guy who told me that tim never played live with bcr was monkey as far as i remember, that was months ago during a conversation on MSN.

but doesn't matter, i'll ask some rancid fans wheather they know sth about tim performing with bcr

No its real. i remember tim coming out and playing 'Cat like Theif'. I also remember Mark hoppus coming out & singing 'Elevator' with BCR too. 

fake?

foto40g-1.jpg

lol how is that a fake??

No its real. i remember tim coming out and playing 'Cat like Theif'. I also remember Mark hoppus coming out & singing 'Elevator' with BCR too. 

so have you been to that concert?

fake?

foto40g-1.jpg

lol how is that a fake??

Mark Hoppus came out? No way is that true,Mark was pissed off with Tom because he was left out of the project.There is no way that Mark would have come out to perform Elevator.

I just can't understand why he performed on the album if he was so pissed off with Tom and felt like he had been pushed a side.

i think he was still talking to tom might have gone into the studio to see how they we're doin and tom asked him to sing on this track

fake?

foto40g-1.jpg

lol how is that a fake??

Mark Hoppus came out? No way is that true,Mark was pissed off with Tom because he was left out of the project.There is no way that Mark would have come out to perform Elevator.

Jesus chirst - its fucking true.  its was at one of the first few shows he ever played.

I didn't see it, and there's no immediate proof that it actually happened, so therefore the picture is fake!

:roll:

Its not fake. you probably werent around when the band was starting and album was about to come out. they played small shows in California and i remember this one show where there were a few celebrites in the audience (i remember one of them being Kelly Osbourne). The pic isnt fake Tim did perform with BCR as did Mark Hoppus, if you were around back then you would have read about it in reviews. 

I remember seeing something like this in a kerrang magazine a good few years ago - Tim definitely played a show or 2 with boxcar racer where he did guest vocals on a song called Cat Like Thief.

Not saying this is definitely the pic i saw but it was similar -

Anyway whether u hate tom delong or not, Tim probably just did it cos travis was also in this band and it must have been around the same time transplants were kicking off.

This is definitely a scan of the photo in Kerrang (There should be a number 4 in the top right almost corner, you can see where they've blurred it out). I have this picture on my ceiling above my bed at my parents' house and I was looking at it last night in bed. It's from one of the few gigs that Boxcar Racer played back in 2002, I think it's at the Whisky A Go Go in LA and Tom introduced Tim as Lint and said that the night was "Old School" There was also a picture of Brody at the gig.

Tim didn't just do vocals on the song, he co-wrote it, but it was pretty much the same time as Transplants was being done.

(that's what 2 guys in the rancid board wrote after questioning him)

but why...

did bcr play with LARS amps? normally Rancid is playing with LARS amps (-> TDL went on stage to play a song with rancid and it wasn't a bcr show at all)

and look at the contrast between delonge's mic stand and everything else...

kind a weird pic