Should I...

Carv

then dont listen to it, asshole

also if your going to criticise something at least be constructive, otherwise your opionion is the thing that is wasting everybodies time

Firstly, lol. I mean, seriously, I'm not an 'asshole'. Secondly, how could I not criticise it (constructive or not), without listening to it the first place? Thirdly, my posts are very pointless on these boards, and anyone who takes them slightly serious should be shot.

Cuth, he's too much of an idiot to understand what you're saying..why do you think he is the way he is?

Mate, you might want to peel yourself off his backend, before people start talking.

Anyways......

I actually thought it was quite good, but I'm aware that The Carvinator has various remixes floating around, so I don't really think he would be fussed about what a few users said about this work in progress (whether is be good or bad), hence him not replying to this thread he has created. I was just adding a little bit of spice to the thread to be honest, I like to mix things up.

Anyways, my true opinion of Carv's work is that this particular one is very impressive, I like the drums. So, if it really matters to him (which I don't think it will), I think he should continue with it.

Seriously though, this board fell apart a long time ago, there's like 5 cool people left (I'm not one of them obviously).

Carby said to add this:

<@carby> should've added in "stinky paki"

Carby is racist.

then dont listen to it, asshole

also if your going to criticise something at least be constructive, otherwise your opionion is the thing that is wasting everybodies time

Firstly, lol. I mean, seriously, I'm not an 'asshole'. Secondly, how could I not criticise it (constructive or not), without listening to it the first place? Thirdly, my posts are very pointless on these boards, and anyone who takes them slightly serious should be shot.

Cuth, he's too much of an idiot to understand what you're saying..why do you think he is the way he is?

Mate, you might want to peel yourself off his backend, before people start talking.

Anyways......

I actually thought it was quite good, but I'm aware that The Carvinator has various remixes floating around, so I don't really think he would be fussed about what a few users said about this work in progress (whether is be good or bad), hence him not replying to this thread he has created. I was just adding a little bit of spice to the thread to be honest, I like to mix things up.

Anyways, my true opinion of Carv's work is that this particular one is very impressive, I like the drums. So, if it really matters to him (which I don't think it will), I think he should continue with it.

Seriously though, this board fell apart a long time ago, there's like 5 cool people left (I'm not one of them obviously).

Carby said to add this:

<@carby> should've added in "stinky paki"

Carby is racist.

all you needed to say was i do not like it