My new Bass

Mr. Jones

heres a pic of my new bass its different lol

FR-51-sm.jpg

its a fender fr51

holy crap i've never seen that on their site....

im looking to sell my gibson grabber and get something like this

:-? didn't you just buy your grabber like two months ago? i wouldn't get rid of it, no one these days has them pretty much. well whatever, its your choice. but how much are you gonna sell it for? cause last time i checked sting rays are about $1300 for a four string.

ya i got it a couple months off ebay, and after getting it i never fully adjusted to the neck on it, its just too slow for me. i got it for a really good deal, so im going to try to make some money while im there...plus i've for like 500 bucks sitting around from christmas to bust out.

ya i got it a couple months off ebay' date=' and after getting it i never fully adjusted to the neck on it, its just too slow for me. i got it for a really good deal, so im going to try to make some money while im there...plus i've for like 500 bucks sitting around from christmas to bust out.[/quote']

you lucky fuck...i only got $50 from christmas :(

how much did the grabber cost you? cause i'd sell it around like...i dunno...$500-700? cause no one has em these days.