Just so you know...

Guest reiss

I was speaking to Cyrus (NFG) at the weekend & i asked him about what's going on with +44.

He replied with "don't believe everything you read, it's to do with Travis".

Just thought you guys may want to know.

Reiss x

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Cool.

But It really is a shame when they have to lie to their fans.

It shows they think we are all stupid.

Just say "personal issues", and let that be it.

Yeah, they may have had to have said it due to contract issues with their label.

or they lie to try and stop us from worrying and speculating about personal issues. if they said it was personal issues, the internets would be filled with people going "omg travis is in rehab!", "shanna's pregnant again!", "mark's mom died!", etc. they're entitled to their privacy.

Yeah, i just thought i'd try & clear it up a bit.

Still, fuck knows what it's about.

or they lie to try and stop us from worrying and speculating about personal issues. if they said it was personal issues, the internets would be filled with people going "omg travis is in rehab!", "shanna's pregnant again!", "mark's mom died!", etc. they're entitled to their privacy.

ANd people aren't speculating as it is?

If they didn't want to say personal issues, then they could have gave no reason.

But don't lie.

I hate people who lie.

Yeah, they may have had to have said it due to contract issues with their label.

Yeah, that could be it. Which is understandable.

Maybe I have the wrong impression of Travis, but I think he has become unhinged. (he use to be ok)

I mean some guy with 2 kids and dealing with an on again off again relationship with their mother, shouldn't be sleeping around with every girl he finds, including Paris Hilton.

What example will that set? yeah the kids are young now and don't know what's going on, but give it a few years, they will.

I mean has he lost control? Can he not keep it in his pants for one week?

Guest GrandpaReefer

ANd people aren't speculating as it is?

If they didn't want to say personal issues, then they could have gave no reason.

But don't lie.

I hate people who lie.

Yeah, that could be it. Which is understandable.

you're retarded.  You bitched when they didn't give a reason at first, then they gave a reason BUT OF COURSE! that reason wasn't good enough for Mdecoy.

Who cares what the real deal is, you'll all find out someday jesus christ.  If travis is being a cunt let him be a cunt, let him quit, let him do whatever, they don't need him.

Guest tecknorock

Maybe I have the wrong impression of Travis, but I think he has become unhinged. (he use to be ok)

I mean some guy with 2 kids and dealing with an on again off again relationship with their mother, shouldn't be sleeping around with every girl he finds, including Paris Hilton.

What example will that set? yeah the kids are young now and don't know what's going on, but give it a few years, they will.

I mean has he lost control? Can he not keep it in his pants for one week?

how the hell do you know what's going on in travis' life? he was spotted once with paris hilton, and you automatically assume that a. he banged her (ok, that's not so far-fetched) and b. is sleeping with every girl he meets? just because he was spotted in public with ONE girl and is in the middle of an on/off relationship means that he's sleeping around? that's quite a spectacular leap in logic.

I agree, things aren't always as they appear. I think you'd need a little more evidence to back up your theory on Travis.

when i talked to cyrus at warped tour he told me he has NO contact with anyone from blink and he hasnt spoken to them in a long time.

but i will admit i saw travis at his store so he couldnt be THAT busy with the recording/writing of the new cd.

Personally, I'm happy just listening to music and going to shows..no band owes anyone anything..You buy a CD, you listen to their music, that's that...the band did their job. It's funny that people think famous people owe them all kinds of shit simply because they're rich and famous..well, they don't. I couldn't care less what +44 is up to. Yeah, they canceled their tour, but look

-They've been to Europe twice, with a limited selection of songs to choose from

-They're shows aren't THAT great

That's my take on this whole situation.