Just so you know...

Guest reiss

Maybe I have the wrong impression of Travis, but I think he has become unhinged. (he use to be ok)

I mean some guy with 2 kids and dealing with an on again off again relationship with their mother, shouldn't be sleeping around with every girl he finds, including Paris Hilton.

What example will that set? yeah the kids are young now and don't know what's going on, but give it a few years, they will.

I mean has he lost control? Can he not keep it in his pants for one week?

how the hell do you know what's going on in travis' life? he was spotted once with paris hilton, and you automatically assume that a. he banged her (ok, that's not so far-fetched) and b. is sleeping with every girl he meets? just because he was spotted in public with ONE girl and is in the middle of an on/off relationship means that he's sleeping around? that's quite a spectacular leap in logic.

Give me a break! Do you have to defend every single thing? I am totally right.

Shanna got into a fight with Paris. Do you think that was because they hung out once? You obviously don't know how things work do you?

Travis can't keep it in his pants. It is SO obvious.

When I met him in 2003 at a transplants show he had just gotten back from the gym and he was saying to rob there was so many hot girls there working out and he was trying to get them to come back to the bus to "bang" but none of them did.

This was when he was with Shanna in a relationship with a baby on the way.

Face it, he sleeps around, and he breaks up with his wife and has someone at his side a week later.

the travis rehab thing that scott mentioned doesn't sound that farfetched to me, actually. at least he used to smoke grass during many +44 shows whereas he didn't really in blink, as far as a i know.

but let's not speculate, we won't know anyway and it's not fair.

I think it was a cigarette that he lit during "No it isn't". I had front row and I smelled it after he lit it.

It wasn't pot.

That's not to say he doesn't have a problem.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you read what i wrote? i said that him sleeping with paris wasn't so far-fetched. i can totally believe he did paris. what i disagree with is the leap in logic you made from him sleeping with paris to him sleeping with lots of other girls. so he slept with paris. how does that mean that he's slept with tons of others? how do you know that wasn't just a one time thing? you don't.

and the transplants thing? that was four years ago. did it ever occur to you that he might have matured since then? travis left shanna because she wasn't a good mother and he didn't want his kids to grow up with someone like that "caring" for them. does that sound like an immature person to you?

and i think you don't know how things work. yes, shanna got into a fight with paris. but girls get catty and jealous even if the guy is just hanging out with another girl. i do think it's likely that travis and paris slept together, but i don't think you can point to the fight to prove that.

i don't defend everything. but i do defend people when they're getting bitched at for bullshit reasons, which is what yours always are. i don't have a problem with you. in fact, i think you're a cool guy who knows his shit when it comes to politics (even if i disagree with you a lot). but i think you're really quite ignorant when it comes to the music business.

I did read what you wrote. I just disagree with it.

I am talking about self control here. If you have a bitter breakup with your wife after years of marriage and two kids, you don't then turn around a week late and screw Paris Hilton.

I mean think about that. That is like the textbook definition of what NOT TO DO. "Hmmm I just had a bitter breakup with my wife, oh I know I will go screw the dumbest most high profile slut in the media right now"........ It shows no self control.

So I judge people by their actions. Sure I don't have much proof of Travis's life, but I can judge him on what I see. Yeah, it may be wrong, but you really can't say your reasoning is right either.

I honestly don't think Travis has matured. I think he has regressed. This is MY OPINION based on what I HAVE seen. I think the entire fame and money thing has really fucked with him. He feels like he can get away with anything now, whereas in the past he didn't.

I can understand him trying to care for his kids, but when he goes out to party all the time I don't really think his kids are paramount on his mind.

Thank You, I think you are cool too. I just don't think you see things as the really are when it comes to the music business, but we will just have to disagree about that.

travis's nickname was "fuckboy" for a reason. i read in a (i think it was a playboy) interview that he would do tons of groupies while on the road and such.

Yeah, I remember that.

How could you forget the "asspasses" he use to hand out to hot girls in the audience.

Maybe I have the wrong impression of Travis, but I think he has become unhinged. (he use to be ok)

I mean some guy with 2 kids and dealing with an on again off again relationship with their mother, shouldn't be sleeping around with every girl he finds, including Paris Hilton.

What example will that set? yeah the kids are young now and don't know what's going on, but give it a few years, they will.

I mean has he lost control? Can he not keep it in his pants for one week?

how the hell do you know what's going on in travis' life? he was spotted once with paris hilton, and you automatically assume that a. he banged her (ok, that's not so far-fetched) and b. is sleeping with every girl he meets? just because he was spotted in public with ONE girl and is in the middle of an on/off relationship means that he's sleeping around? that's quite a spectacular leap in logic.

Give me a break! Do you have to defend every single thing? I am totally right.

Shanna got into a fight with Paris. Do you think that was because they hung out once? You obviously don't know how things work do you?

Travis can't keep it in his pants. It is SO obvious.

When I met him in 2003 at a transplants show he had just gotten back from the gym and he was saying to rob there was so many hot girls there working out and he was trying to get them to come back to the bus to "bang" but none of them did.

This was when he was with Shanna in a relationship with a baby on the way.

Face it, he sleeps around, and he breaks up with his wife and has someone at his side a week later.

the travis rehab thing that scott mentioned doesn't sound that farfetched to me, actually. at least he used to smoke grass during many +44 shows whereas he didn't really in blink, as far as a i know.

but let's not speculate, we won't know anyway and it's not fair.

I think it was a cigarette that he lit during "No it isn't". I had front row and I smelled it after he lit it.

It wasn't pot.

That's not to say he doesn't have a problem.

you know what, that's what i always do!

to be honest as a man you always thinking about banging all the (especially in summer) girls around you, but that's life, my girlfriend knows that... what's the trouble with it?

you should respect him as a musician,.... let his private life, that has nothing to do with me nor with you!

i respect him as a musician and not as a family dad what about you?

you know what, that's what i always do!

to be honest as a man you always thinking about banging all the (especially in summer) girls around you, but that's life, my girlfriend knows that... what's the trouble with it?

Hmmm, well I don't have a girlfriend, but I would think that most girls would not be ok with their boyfriends saying they want to bang a bunch of girls.

did you read what i wrote? i said that him sleeping with paris wasn't so far-fetched. i can totally believe he did paris. what i disagree with is the leap in logic you made from him sleeping with paris to him sleeping with lots of other girls. so he slept with paris. how does that mean that he's slept with tons of others? how do you know that wasn't just a one time thing? you don't.

and the transplants thing? that was four years ago. did it ever occur to you that he might have matured since then? travis left shanna because she wasn't a good mother and he didn't want his kids to grow up with someone like that "caring" for them. does that sound like an immature person to you?

and i think you don't know how things work. yes, shanna got into a fight with paris. but girls get catty and jealous even if the guy is just hanging out with another girl. i do think it's likely that travis and paris slept together, but i don't think you can point to the fight to prove that.

i don't defend everything. but i do defend people when they're getting bitched at for bullshit reasons, which is what yours always are. i don't have a problem with you. in fact, i think you're a cool guy who knows his shit when it comes to politics (even if i disagree with you a lot). but i think you're really quite ignorant when it comes to the music business.

I am talking about self control here. If you have a bitter breakup with your wife after years of marriage and two kids, you don't then turn around a week late and screw Paris Hilton.

I mean think about that. That is like the textbook definition of what NOT TO DO. "Hmmm I just had a bitter breakup with my wife, oh I know I will go screw the dumbest most high profile slut in the media right now"........ It shows no self control.

So I judge people by their actions. Sure I don't have much proof of Travis's life, but I can judge him on what I see. Yeah, it may be wrong, but you really can't say your reasoning is right either.

I honestly don't think Travis has matured. I think he has regressed. This is MY OPINION based on what I HAVE seen. I think the entire fame and money thing has really fucked with him. He feels like he can get away with anything now, whereas in the past he didn't.

I can understand him trying to care for his kids, but when he goes out to party all the time I don't really think his kids are paramount on his mind.

Thank You, I think you are cool too. I just don't think you see things as the really are when it comes to the music business, but we will just have to disagree about that.

travis's nickname was "fuckboy" for a reason. i read in a (i think it was a playboy) interview that he would do tons of groupies while on the road and such.

Yeah, I remember that.

How could you forget the "asspasses" he use to hand out to hot girls in the audience.

To be fair you've seen FUCK ALL of travis' life.

Yeah, I remember that.

To be fair you've seen FUCK ALL of travis' life.

Which is why every claim he makes is ridiculous.

Ok, you guys should just admit that you have a bias for kissing Travis's ass.

I specifically talked about that incident in 2003, and you are totally ignoring the entire Paris Hilton thing, as well as the fact that he has some pictures of a new girl he's with every few weeks, as well as the playboy interview he gave.

Stop kissing ass.

Please.

You people seriously are pathetic.

Honestly, when I initially typed out my argument I expected everyone to agree. I should have known the ass kissers would be out in full force.

I specifically talked about that incident in 2003, and you are totally ignoring the entire Paris Hilton thing, as well as the fact that he has some pictures of a new girl he's with every few weeks, as well as the playboy interview he gave.

Stop kissing ass.

Please.

Honestly, when I initially typed out my argument I expected everyone to agree. I should have known the ass kissers would be out in full force.

I'm not kissing ass, I'm just sick of you hating people you don't know, based on reasoning you can only guess at.

Stop kissing ass.

Please.

No ones kissing Travis' ass.

I agree hes lost the plot and it wouldnt suprise me the slightest if he was banging every chick he sees. so fuck?

You should just stop thinking YOUR "Opinion" is "Fact"

I don't think my opinion is fact!!!!!! LOOK BELOW at the very first post I made in this thread about it!!!!!

But I do believe in my opinion and will argue it.

You guys all believe your opinion is fact as well.

When it comes down to it, you just have a bunch of ass kissers here

By the way, the Shanna vs Paris thing isn't new.

Of course Shanna was pissed cause something certainly happened between Trav and Paris

(there are pictures of them making-out) but the fact that Paris used to date Shanna's ex-husband

Oscar De La Hoya isn't helping either.

or they lie to try and stop us from worrying and speculating about personal issues. if they said it was personal issues, the internets would be filled with people going "omg travis is in rehab!", "shanna's pregnant again!", "mark's mom died!", etc. they're entitled to their privacy.

ANd people aren't speculating as it is?

If they didn't want to say personal issues, then they could have gave no reason.

But don't lie.

I hate people who lie.

Yeah, they may have had to have said it due to contract issues with their label.

Yeah, that could be it. Which is understandable.

No offense Oliver, but i think you're a bit over reacting.  The reason i say this is because bands lie to their fans ALL the time.  And its not just +44 or AVA or Blink-182, I'm talking about any band.  Whenever there is something happening behind closed doors that they would prefer their fans not know about (which I'm sure is the case with Travis), they will try to hide it, because, it may not even really affect you (aside from a few shows getting cancelled), and it could be something that Travis doesn't want the public to know about like he went into rehab (i highly doubt it), or his dad is on his deathbed (could be, i dunno), or he broke another limb (and is embarassed by it because he's broken so many limbs lately), etc.

The point is, you could bitch about not knowing the truth, but the truth is probably something very personal to Travis that he doesn't want the whole wide world to know, and I can understand that, put yourself in his shoes, I would never want certain aspects of my personal life revealed to the world.  For example, even though I hate FOB, I've heard the story about Pete Wentz, he had pics of his own doodle on his phone or something, and it got leaked on the internet, consequently, he contemplated suicide.  I'm sure if he could have, he would have tried to hide that.

However, if it is soemthing that should be revealed to the public, then I too, want to know about it, but judging by how straightforward +44 has been with just about everything from the start, I have a feeling it is something that we have no right to know about.

Bands lie all the time? I didn't really think that was true.

I totally understand wanting privacy and I understand not saying what's going on, but don't lie. That's biting the hand that feeds you. You are who you are because of your fans, treat them with respect.

Also, when you become famous you giveup a portion of your private life. I am not saying it's right. It sucks, but it comes with the territory. They chose fame.

From what I heard that entire picture thing was not the reason Pete tried to commit suicide. But I could be wrong, I am not expert on him.

i have to agree with oliver on this topic, he is making sense in what he's saying despite it making one of our heroes look like an asshole. travis has deffinitely changed from the person he was in the aquabats to who he is now. bands shouldnt lie, its a lot easier and would have been more sensible to release a statement straight away on their website and myspace like "Due to unforseen circumstances, +44 have had to cancel their upcoming European tour. It is a decision we didn't want to make and a choice we didn't take lightly but due to personal issues with a member of the band we cannot go ahead with the tour. We know you will respect the band member's decision and wish him all the best for the future. +44 will come back to Europe as soon as possible and in the meantime, will spend some time in the studio to prepare and possibley make a new album."

and to that guy who said his chick knows he wants to bang girls in the summer, yeah we all look at girls and stare but thats no reason to go up to one and say "hey, wanna fuck?" even if you are a celebrity, its no way to act; its essentially sexual harrassment. just because your famous doesnt mean you can shove your cock in every pussy you see, especially if you're having an iffy on and off thing with your wife who you have had kids with.