Was Tom crying? (old video)

Ghost

I'm not sure if he is crying. Did anyone see the Grand Rapids show on 11/11/06? When he was ending the song with the final "There's someone out there who feels just.... like.... meeeeeee, There is" he walked over to his wife and sang it to her. That was amazing! Me and the ex loved that  :-)

I'm not sure if he is crying. Did anyone see the Grand Rapids show on 11/11/06? When he was ending the song with the final "There's someone out there who feels just.... like.... meeeeeee, There is" he walked over to his wife and sang it to her. That was amazing! Me and the ex loved that  :-)

?

i don't think she was there for that leg of the tour, with the tiny brand new baby and all ...

honestly, i don't think it was her. the baby was something like two months old, i think. it's not wise to travel with them when they're so tiny, because they get sick very easily, and they're still having all their shots. you can't bring them to a noisy venue, because they can't wear earplugs. also, they need to feed quite often, so the mom has to be with them a lot.

so my guess is, it was someone else. i remember hearing about a show where he was walking through the audience, and he told some random girl he just fell in love with her. he does stuff like that, it's his onstage persona -- he's cocky, flirty, outrageous, dramatic, funny.  :-)

honestly, i don't think it was her. the baby was something like two months old, i think. it's not wise to travel with them when they're so tiny, because they get sick very easily, and they're still having all their shots. you can't bring them to a noisy venue, because they can't wear earplugs. also, they need to feed quite often, so the mom has to be with them a lot.

so my guess is, it was someone else. i remember hearing about a show where he was walking through the audience, and he told some random girl he just fell in love with her. he does stuff like that, it's his onstage persona -- he's cocky, flirty, outrageous, dramatic, funny.  :-)

If Jen't taking her baby to a fucking concert she must be insane, really.

So you're probably right. :P