Trilogy premiere friday night...

Yoshi554

Ohh yes that's true, I just read that like 30 mins ago. I hope it's true...I'm impatient when it comes to AVA's music lol. Still gonna buy the album of course...but I just wanna hear stuff sooner than Nov.

Yea I figure when you hear it its the same whether you listen sooner or later, i'll buy a hard copy no matter what.

The performance is after the movie premier. And the soundtrack includes an opening song by AvA

http://www.lat34.com/surf/billabong_and_taylor

They should be selling the soundtrack there though right?

Never read that exact article...but I guess there eventually will be a way to get the soundtrack according to that. I just hope someone can get it tonight..if AVA's the opening song on the soundtrack maybe it'll be the opening song of I-Empire? Who knows...but that would be awesome.

The performance is after the movie premier. And the soundtrack includes an opening song by AvA

http://www.lat34.com/surf/billabong_and_taylor

They should be selling the soundtrack there though right?

Never read that exact article...but I guess there eventually will be a way to get the soundtrack according to that. I just hope someone can get it tonight..if AVA's the opening song on the soundtrack maybe it'll be the opening song of I-Empire? Who knows...but that would be awesome.

From what I heard, it was a song recorded exclusively for the movie. A while back, maybe March or so, Tom said in an interview that they were "recording a song for a movie". They could have put in on I-Empire as well though, we'll see.

ok for a better update, i had to go vomit really bad... it was a short set started out with Valkyrie Missile, It Hurts, The Adventure, Distraction, Everythings Magic, Good Day, Secret Crowds, The Gift, The War or something like it, i got to record from distraction on because there was a dickhead security who made me put my camera away at last weeks show in del mar right in front of me but then i turned around and saw some asian dude recording with a mini dv and no one said anything so im like fuck it so i busted mine out. Sound wasn't all that great tom's mic was really low most of the times, atom finally gets some new drums (clear acrylic)... for a free show it kicked major ass.

8-)

are you going to post secret crowd anytime soon?

yes im uploading the vid to the comp as i type/

Rad.

ETA on any media?

I'm under instruction from Carv... If your going to upload anything would you mind putting it on the Punkdisasters FTP he gave you access to? That way I can put it on the front page of PD with direct links.

i went to this too last night.

i met tom after the show. he was in a hurry to leave but as he was leaving i asked him if i promised to buy the cd when it comes out will he leak it early like he did last time and he said "i can take a leak on the cd if you want... but seriously im going to try and put the whole cd on the website the week of october 23rd.

so idk if he meant the ava site or the "new revolutionary thing" but thats still really cool..

good show but they needed to play difmn and stm.

i recorded the whole thing but its very mediocre quality.. i will listen to it again and if its listenable i might post it.