Craig is selling something on eaby

John

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, yes. The end of Plus44 has happened.

yeah... an extra computer monitor for sale is the signifier  :roll: :roll:

even if they did end, this in no way has anything to do with it, Craig has sold stuff like this before, there is no connection between him selling extra crap he has on ebay and +44 being over, plus he'd probably put a higher starting bid on it if it was really about money or anything like that

But I don't get why he'd be selling stuff for an extra $100.

That's wierd.

That is like pocket change to him with the money he makes.

He might be doing this as a favour to a friend or a family member?

Or maybe does he do this to feel "normal" and not a big rockstar prick?

That's wierd.

Maybe he doesn't put himself above others like so many rockstars do.

I hate how stereotypes get started in general, i mean if i were to become a rockstar, I would still find time to go to these message boards, and i would still find time to buy and sell old shit on ebay, regardless of my income situation.  One of my little pleasures in life is receiving a package in the mail from something i bought on ebay.

That's wierd.

Maybe he doesn't put himself above others like so many rockstars do.

I hate how stereotypes get started in general, i mean if i were to become a rockstar, I would still find time to go to these message boards, and i would still find time to buy and sell old shit on ebay, regardless of my income situation.  One of my little pleasures in life is receiving a package in the mail from something i bought on ebay.

Same here, I'd still do that shit man, it's awesome.

How fucking awesome is it to open a package from eBay? Though once it's opened, all the magic's gone and you have a promo cd...wow...amazing... :roll:

That's wierd.

I really doubt he makes that much, honestly.  I mean I hope he's getting paid the same amount for his work in +44 as Mark and Travis are (simply because he needs it more than they do, and I'd like to think they're nice like that), but the fact is he didn't have as big a role as they did in writing songs (if at all), they have more power then him in the band, so who really knows.  I also don't think +44 has been very successful financially.  Their CD sales were mediocre, their headlining tour sales were not very good, and I really doubt being an opening band pays that well.  I also think their overhead is more expensive than it needs to be - in terms of the number of buses used, the number and salary of their crew, etc.).  And its not like the amount of money he makes right now is stable. Who knows how long +44 will last (or even if they're still a band.. sorry had to go there), or how successful future albums and tours will/might be.

Or you know, he could just like to sell stuff on ebay.

That's wierd.

dude craig isnt that rich. nobody in a medium sized band these days are. unless you are a full blown rock star at the top of the charts, you arent going to be a millionaire