New lyrics on dammit (Live at Sydney)

carlos182

maybe someone had already post this, but in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0AelxR4qh4

mark and tom added new lyrics to the song,

and i cant figure it ..

oh shit im mexican so i cant speak english a lot.

another question:

are there any live songs of blink with a very good quality (like TMTandTshow) ???

thanks.

I think it's something like this: I dont want no scrub, a scrub is a guy that can get no love from me, hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, trying to hold on me.

As above, the TLC lyrics are:

I don't want no scrub

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me

Hanging out the passenger side

Of his best friend's ride

Trying to holler at me

• Like 1

Guest ddv13devo

FacepalmPicard-1.jpg

LOL! Capt Kirk (?) is so disappointed. Classic.

Capt. Picard!

Wow, if I was a Trekkie, TIMSKY, I'd nail your ass to the wall. Confusing Kirk and Picard is like, a cardinal sin among Star Trek nerds.

Guest eastangels08

Thanks for the lyrics  :-D

and... yeah, i don´t know EVERYTHING about blink, that´s why i signed in this forum.. is it for help, isn´t it?

again, thanks.

No this forum is not about blink help.

You ask a question and people call you a n00b or say that whatever you're talking about is "old." No shit!! Anything blink-related at this point is bound to be new.

This forum is for losers who have shitty personalities in real life so they go on the internet and try to be what they aren't. People try to act cool and tought or whatever.. "I'm tired of these n00bs!" Deny this all you want, but when I was a dumb teen I did exactly what you guys do..spend hours on end here, create more friends here than you have in real life, etc. etc. Then I realized how gay it was so I went out and got a life. Some of you veteran members should try doing the same.

No this forum is not about blink help.

Why not?

This forum is for losers who have shitty personalities in real life so they go on the internet and try to be what they aren't. People try to act cool and tought or whatever.. "I'm tired of these n00bs!" Deny this all you want, but when I was a dumb teen I did exactly what you guys do..spend hours on end here, create more friends here than you have in real life, etc. etc. Then I realized how gay it was so I went out and got a life. Some of you veteran members should try doing the same.

I pity you if you had to fill some social hole in you by "wasting" your time here but not all of us are you. We don't spend hours here just to pass the time. Though, I'm sure some of these anti-noob idiots do.

spend hours on end here, create more friends here than you have in real life, etc. etc. Then I realized how gay it was so I went out and got a life. Some of you veteran members should try doing the same.

I've been here since late 2004, and im only on here when i don't have anything else to do. I'm sure you do excactly the same. This is a good forum, and most things on here is not blink-related anyways.

• Like 1