Who wants to record an E-cover of My Only Fear?

Guest kevintalbot

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay okay

Guitar: Kevin(me)

Drums: slickfrik24 or famousdrummer

Bass: tguitarplyr182 or griff114

Vocals: Odi

Keys & Soundeffects: !Dude!

okay. slickfrik24, do you have recording equipment? cause I dont think famousdrummer does.

tguitarplr182, if you can learn the song, you can record the bass, cause griff114 needs a tab, and I dotn think anyone is gunna tab it.

alright ill tab it out

i gotta get mixcraft somehow though

If it falls through somewhere and you need a backup guy to mix I'll do it, because I have some experience and a 'pro' level sequencer.

But you'll need to send WAV/AIFF/MP3/SDII files (rather than some mixcraft filetype), so I can import them into my sequencer.

I'm not sure I can do the effects you speak of, but I can EQ, compress, tune (as long as it's somewhere near to start with) etc.

i suppose so.

Im waiting for drums to get recorded. then Ill rip up guitar.

theres way too many guitar tracks. theres so many very subtle tracks. this should be interesting :-P

cool

and yea i noticed the guitar tracks

at some parts it all just over powers the bass, so i had to like put bass boost on on my stereo

im so pumped for thiss

i found the effects i need, its part of an expansion pack for $60 with over 500 effects...I don't know if im willing to spend that for a cover song.

if it works out good you guys can always do more, it's not as if your going to waste your money for one song, i've done plenty of these on another forum and they sound so good... Even make an entire album cover....that would be sweet

i suppose so.

Im waiting for drums to get recorded. then Ill rip up guitar.

theres way too many guitar tracks. theres so many very subtle tracks. this should be interesting :-P

cool

and yea i noticed the guitar tracks

at some parts it all just over powers the bass, so i had to like put bass boost on on my stereo

im so pumped for thiss

Maybe since there are so many guitar tracks we'll finally see tom play guitar for an I-Empire song. Haha.

i want to be one of the people who goes "HEY!"

Hahaha dude that's an awesome idea. One of the best parts of the song imo.