Who wants to record an E-cover of My Only Fear?

Guest kevintalbot

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweeeeeeeeet.

i've re-recorded the bass with a different amp and it sounds b-e-a-utiful to quote my good friend, mr james carey.

just to clarify, does everyone know whos doing what still? cause someone was gonna record bass, i mean they can if they want but its just such a standard bass line i dont know if it's worth the effort  :|

and on the final mix the bass is quite low anyway.

just wanted to know whos doing what? i mean i assume odis still on vocals hopefully? and you're doing guitar, who's synthing this shit up?

sweeeeeeeeet.

i've re-recorded the bass with a different amp and it sounds b-e-a-utiful to quote my good friend, mr james carey.

just to clarify, does everyone know whos doing what still? cause someone was gonna record bass, i mean they can if they want but its just such a standard bass line i dont know if it's worth the effort  :|

and on the final mix the bass is quite low anyway.

just wanted to know whos doing what? i mean i assume odis still on vocals hopefully? and you're doing guitar, who's synthing this shit up?

your bass sounds finee :) i was gonna do it. but idc

if no one has volunteered yet, I could add some really cool background/synth to the song

Check out the noob stepping up. Good on you buddy.

But yeah, if we're going to do more covers, than let me know, i'll start recording asap...we could always do what odi did with WDNTW? Then Odi's covers for I-Empire will be covered this time too haha.

well if anyone could record the drums to the new songs, any one you like we could at least get a start on things. also, be recording the synth etc for this song so that we only have to wait for the guitar tracks.

that sounds cool though! if anyone has a song they'd like to do and a certain part of the song ie vox or anything just post what you'd like to do i guess

well, pretty much the only song thats impossible for me to record would be breathe, cause he changes from brushes to sticks without a pause, which is pretty much impossible. Songs like Secret Crouds, Everything's Magic, SOB, and Heaven would be easiest cause of the solid beats. Songs like Sirens and Lifeline would probobally take me a bit longer.

I'm down for doing drums on whatever you guys feel like doing, I think this could be really great if we took the effort.