Rite Of Springs

Russel Coight

• 2 weeks later...

this song like i said on another forum, its super tom's, and like i said before, remember that time (well i f u have the Del Mar Tracks) before the adventure, tom was talking bout how it like to b in his life, and talk pretty much bout the eras, like "when i was 16 i picked a guitar and star playin" , when i was 18 my first rekord kame out, etc, and this song, aktually one of my favs, and the one i listen if i feel wierd, kos it reflekts a little of my life, and mmm i dunno its weird, anyway, the song's pretty kool well, awesome jeje

I think he is appreciates blink and his past success in this song. And this part,

And everyday I wake

I tell myself a little harmless lie

The whole wide world is mine

is tellng himself that the world is mine, the lie? Or thinking he can change the world is a lie?

"The whole wide world is mine" is the lie.

And again, I realllly like the "ye-oh-oh's." To me they seem very emotional, which goes well with such a personal song

I think he is appreciates blink and his past success in this song. And this part,

And everyday I wake

is tellng himself that the world is mine, the lie? Or thinking he can change the world is a lie?

And again, I realllly like the "ye-oh-oh's." To me they seem very emotional, which goes well with such a personal song

You must be the only one thinking it's not out of place.

And everyday I wake

You must be the only one thinking it's not out of place.

I agree