Angels & Airwaves U.S. Tour Dates

Bing Bing

You want to know what I just found out?

I just found out that I am meeting Tom Delonge on Febuary 16, 2008.

Thanks for making my day!

wow be sure to tell him how much you hate his band and his status. makes me sick that someone like you, with all the shit you post, gets to meet him, when real fans, such as myself, have yet to get the chance.

You are So wrong in so many ways.

I am a huge fan of Tom's, geez I have only seen him in concert 8 times with his various bands, I must hate him, right?  :roll:

But it's more of a love/hate type thing.

I have already met him once at this venue, and I am pretty certain it will be easy to do again.

However this time I am not going to clam up and turn pussy with him.

I got a few months to prepare.

If I get the chance I am going to let him have it: From questioning his views on 9/11 all the way to my true opinions on AVA. I might even ask him why he didn't have the balls to tell Mark Blink was over.

I will record it and post on here for shits and giggles. That is of course if he allows the discussion and doesn't walk away.

I thought you didn't really like him?

Anyway, how are you going to meet him?

And no Pittsburgh show big surprise.

In small venues, its simple.

1) Arrive early

2) Wait by buses.

3) Tom comes out.

4) Say hi.

That's it.

too ridiculous to even bother commenting.

wow be sure to tell him how much you hate his band and his status. makes me sick that someone like you, with all the shit you post, gets to meet him, when real fans, such as myself, have yet to get the chance.

I am a huge fan of Tom's, geez I have only seen him in concert 8 times with his various bands, I must hate him, right?  :roll:

I have already met him once at this venue, and I am pretty certain it will be easy to do again.

If I get the chance I am going to let him have it: From questioning his views on 9/11 all the way to my true opinions on AVA. I might even ask him why he didn't have the balls to tell Mark Blink was over.

I will record it and post on here for shits and giggles. That is of course if he allows the discussion and doesn't walk away.

1) Arrive early

2) Wait by buses.

3) Tom comes out.

4) Say hi.

That's it.

I bet if you did it, you'd feel like utter shit afterwards.  Not worth it.

1) Arrive early

2) Wait by buses.

3) Tom comes out.

4) Say hi.

That's it.

Please do it Oliver, someone fucking needs to.

ever heard of going to a show early then staying later after the show?

'

Yes I've heard of that.  I tried it with Plus 44, AVA, and Blink, and it didn't work.  Don't act like it's a guaranteed thing.

Where in Pittsburgh do you live? I'm in New Ken

I'm from Mt. Pleasant, about an hour away from Pittsburgh (and yes, I did use time to measure a distance).

WTF? no Minneapolis or Saint Paul show?? No Minnesota show in general?  How can they skip the twin cities, nearly every band that goes on a national tour touches the area.  How fuckin lame.

Don't worry, AVA did this last year, except in the opposite order.  They'll do this smaller fall tour, then do a bigger tour in the summer.

Please do it Oliver, someone fucking needs to.

But really, you should do it. Ask him about why he changed his phone number and such. Although I highly doubt that he will answer.

It's a really shitty tour btw. I hope they will have a normal European tour...

I feel a bit spoiled-- 2 of those dates are less than an hour away.. I know for sure that I'm going to the DC show(its only a 13 minute metro ride), but I'm not sure if I'll go the to Baltimore one, it seems kinda weird to go to basically the same show two nights in a row, plus I'm damn poor.

Ask for the tickets for Christmas! Haha thats what I'm gonna do... :-D

Oliver, you should totally ask tom about Mark, but wait until he has an audience.

He'll want to tell you to fuck off but at the same not will not want to make a scene, so he'll fob you off with some poor excuse.

I asked Ali about why Justin left ZB a few day's ago. He was like errrrrrrrrr, we're much happier with Matty. I then asked him what he though of IHK, and he was like, i've not really listened to it yet, i gotta go.

Of course it won't work with Blink. They played at large venue's. Tom admitted to me when he was in Blink he never got to meet fans.

Plus 44? Was it on the FOB tour?

No chance then either.

If it was on their club tour I can't explain, unless you weren't early enough.

When I say early I mean like 11am

club show in Minneapolis was kickass, Mark and Travis were totally in the audience during The Matches, I didn't see them though, they were apparently on the upper level, and i was near the front of the lower level

Of course it won't work with Blink. They played at large venue's. Tom admitted to me when he was in Blink he never got to meet fans.

Plus 44? Was it on the FOB tour?

No chance then either.

If it was on their club tour I can't explain, unless you weren't early enough.

When I say early I mean like 11am

club show in Minneapolis was kickass, Mark and Travis were totally in the audience during The Matches, I didn't see them though, they were apparently on the upper level, and i was near the front of the lower level

Weird, when I saw Blink on the dollar bill tour at this small club, Tom and Travis were on the upper level too watching the Kinison.

But once they were spotted there was like a ton of people trying to get up there and they ran backstage.