[DL] Mark Hoppus Acoustic/ Day in the Life - **Updated**

Fixyourface

the audio is fine, but the video is completely messed up.

which issue of Dragging the lake is this from?

shit i don't understand why it's doing that, it plays fine with vlc but when i open the folder through 'my computer' and pick out what section i want to  play it looks shitty, same when i try to rip or edit anything. sorry i tried.

it's from the 2nd one.

Is it on a DVD you said?

Then try opening the DVD with DVD Shrink and then Click Re-Author and then choose the title in which the video is and then extract by dragging the title in the left box, then pressing the two blue arrows at the top of the box and choose the chapter in which the video is played and then press the Backup button at the top and save it to a folder and then upload the .vob somewhere.

^^

Is it on a DVD you said?

Then try opening the DVD with DVD Shrink and then Click Re-Author and then choose the title in which the video is and then extract by dragging the title in the left box, then pressing the two blue arrows at the top of the box and choose the chapter in which the video is played and then press the Backup button at the top and save it to a folder and then upload the .vob somewhere.

^^

i'll try it out

i got a rip finally but it's not dvd quality ugh, ender its issue 2.