Ever notice this???

182JER41

hahaha, i guarantee thats not a coincidence

their explanation as to why it didn't air on the right doesn't make sense, it says because of 9/11 the ad didn't air, it was the original STFTK video that didn't air because of 9/11, didn't TOYPAJ come out months before 9/11?

i really dont get i ..someone tell me the story???

Would it KILL you to read like...10 posts above?

It's about either the fact that both the ticky thingyes (I dunno the names of em) are on 4: 44...+44?

Or that it's on 4:20 which, written like this 4/20 is the american date (April 20th) for Joint Day.

OKAY?

I can't believe how many people are unaware of the fact that 4:20 is a very very popular time of the day to go smoke pot.

Based off of the fourth month and the 20th day, April 20th, a really terrible day actually, Hitler's Birthday, Columbine, many other bad things happen, so people often use that day to smoke away to forget all the bad things, and that time (4:20) as well.

I can't believe how many people are unaware of the fact that 4:20 is a very very popular time of the day to go smoke pot.

Based off of the fourth month and the 20th day, April 20th, a really terrible day actually, Hitler's Birthday, Columbine, many other bad things happen, so people often use that day to smoke away to forget all the bad things, and that time (4:20) as well.

yeah I think of the time 4:20 more than the day, but it refers to both.

And remember how Tom said he is like Hitler zomg dere is an CONSPIRACY!!111!!!one lulz

Haha smoke pot o'clock, I like that