Rules. Read. NOW!

Guest GrandpaReefer

Guest GrandpaReefer

Do NOT post links to download any music.  The last thing I want is for blink182online to get sued because you guys can't follow rules.  Do that shit on your own, but don't bring it here.  I know it was just some demos, some live stuff, some instrumentals, but I'd rather not take the risk of anyone getting in a lot of trouble just because a few kids can't follow the rules.

Only warning.  Any more posting links to download music will get you banned.  Thanks

Guest satansanta

Can I be tyler durdan?

or w/e his name was

the only request I have is I don't like to get beat up so if you could just pretend to hit me (youtubesearch: wwe/f) that'd be swell.

kthx

Guest GrandpaReefer

I dont know whats "legal" and whats not as far as live/demos/that shit.  I'm just tired of seeing bullshit about downloading.  I'd rather not get a site shut down that I've been on for years because a few kids can't follow some simple rules.  Look, we're all fans of the bands, but christ, lets use our heads here.  How many sites are getting caught with this shit?  Blink182Online keeps this up so we can be updated on the bands, talk about random shit, have fun do whatever, so if you guys decide to keep doing this and he eventually gets in trouble,  I'm pretty sure I'll just come find you and slit your throats myself.  The dude doesn't even really care about blink/the members anymore from what I remember him saying, he pays each month just for us, so lets just respect his requests and have fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 13 years later...