blink live songs

bwcs182

i dont know wat the problem is with me asking a question?  i am a huge fan and listen to a lot of blink and a lot of their live stuff.  i have just never heard those songs live before.  i found a couple tho.  i dont really need videos but just a response would be fine. so Pat u can FUCK OFF!  i did think of a couple more tho.  what about "not now" or "dont tell me that its over" those would be cool...thanx

He can't be, I think maybe his twat of a room mate or brother or someone has been on his account, he used to be a nice guy but he's turned into a total dick.

I haven´t got any brothers or sisters, lol, also I still being Viceemim.

But seriously, wtf is with all this n00b bullshit, I thought the whole forum had finally gotten over that, and here it is again.

Serious question, how does it affect you? That guy asking a question, how does that affect you?

Why do people have to post a whole heap of crap all over the forum before they can ask a favour?

Why?

It's total fucking shit, it should be a site where blink fans can come and talk about shit but no you're not allowed to do shit unless you hang around for a year and a half so that you're not called a n00b anymore. Jesus christ, you sound like some 15 year old nerd playing world of warcraft and speaking you're uber 1337 crap.

I used to respect you. Yes, my account hasn't been around as long as yours, this is my second account here, I started my first in October 2005, yeah you were probably here before then, that doesn't mean you're suddenly better than everyone else.

Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and stop turning everything into a damn competition based on who has more posts or who has been registered longer.

And in answer to you're question bwcs182, I'm not sure about Don't Tell Me It's Over but I'm 97.5% sure that Not Now has never been played.

And all the songs from Flyswatter were most likely played at some stage or another between the band forming and 1995 (the earliest bootleg known is from '95 so there's 3 years worth of gigs before that at which Blink could have played a whole range of songs from Flyswatter and Buddha and Chesh. Cat)

He can't be, I think maybe his twat of a room mate or brother or someone has been on his account, he used to be a nice guy but he's turned into a total dick.

But seriously, wtf is with all this n00b bullshit, I thought the whole forum had finally gotten over that, and here it is again.

Serious question, how does it affect you? That guy asking a question, how does that affect you?

Why do people have to post a whole heap of crap all over the forum before they can ask a favour?

Why?

It's total fucking shit, it should be a site where blink fans can come and talk about shit but no you're not allowed to do shit unless you hang around for a year and a half so that you're not called a n00b anymore. Jesus christ, you sound like some 15 year old nerd playing world of warcraft and speaking you're uber 1337 crap.

I used to respect you. Yes, my account hasn't been around as long as yours, this is my second account here, I started my first in October 2005, yeah you were probably here before then, that doesn't mean you're suddenly better than everyone else.

Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and stop turning everything into a damn competition based on who has more posts or who has been registered longer.

And in answer to you're question bwcs182, I'm not sure about Don't Tell Me It's Over but I'm 97.5% sure that Not Now has never been played.

And all the songs from Flyswatter were most likely played at some stage or another between the band forming and 1995 (the earliest bootleg known is from '95 so there's 3 years worth of gigs before that at which Blink could have played a whole range of songs from Flyswatter and Buddha and Chesh. Cat)

I won´t read all your crap so if u r insulting me fuck u and if u don´t like me just stfu.

Why?

Viceeim, read this and grow up.

Suck a dick, I prefer doing other thing than read a gay´s crap.

You prefer being retarded? Good.

I didn´t say that, stfu, dude I don´t give a fuck what ppl say to me, so u and the other guys what insulted me can keep insulting me saying stupid lies but I don´t care, so if u guys don´t wanna keep fighting just stfu.

• 10 years later...