AVA AOL Session!

b00bies

Guest GrandpaReefer!

uh I dont listen to Angels and Airwaves but I clicked on "secret crowds" or whatever, but erm, is that just a total boxcar racer intro?  I see he has run out of ideas.  Good job Delonge.

Yes it is, yes it's just an exact Boxcar Racer intro.

ah sarcasm I see

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, I'm really impressed, this is the best I've ever heard them live, its just too bad its not blink, i would have loved to hear an acoustic blink set

anyway, I personally liked Down on Letterman, i dunno why people didn't, i thought it sounded raw and yet mature at the same time, almost like a mix of self titled with Dude Ranch effects

Tom can sing when performing acoustically. Put him on a stage with a full set, he cant handle it.

'

That's one thing I don't get. 

I'm thinking that Tom has some sort of vocal damage.  I think that if he could sing like he used to, he would.  I doubt he's doing this on purpose.

So maybe all the running and dancing tires him out, and he can't sing as well as he does just sitting there like in the 2 acoustic sets they did.

Guys....

I've been coming to this form for a good few years now, and after live performance people are like "I think his voice is getting better!"

If it were true he would be wicked by now! But seriously, they AUTO-TUNED his voice and it still sounds pretty average to poor. Oh well.

I can't see that being relevant, sorry. Perhaps people who are new even have a more clear and objective view.

Let people think what they want to, because it's also a matter of taste whether DeLonge has improved or not.

Tom can sing when performing acoustically. Put him on a stage with a full set, he cant handle it.

'

That's one thing I don't get. 

I'm thinking that Tom has some sort of vocal damage.  I think that if he could sing like he used to, he would.  I doubt he's doing this on purpose.

So maybe all the running and dancing tires him out, and he can't sing as well as he does just sitting there like in the 2 acoustic sets they did.

Nope, Tom seriously has an alcohol/anxiety problem. He said on TRl that his backstage routine involves drinking Jack Daniel's mixed with Red Bull, on that backstage video on the myspace, you can see him with Whiskey in hand, and in the new Macbeth ads, his picture has a bottle of Jack in it.