Beginners drumkit

Guest Dani_cx

Guest Dani_cx

So my little brother started going to drum lessons this year at school, and he's been doing them for a while now and he/i want a drum kit, so how much would just a shitty beginners one cost? It's his brithday soon and I think he has about £100, and will probably ask for money for his birthday or ask for a drum kit and pay for £100 of it or whatever.

ok, well anyway if you want a cheap beginner kit...go with a custom laquer orange county kit with offset tube lugs that are powdercoated...get die cast hoops for the snare.. and the snare will be vented and 40 ply

as for cymblas since youll need those.... go for some paiste rudes*hi hats, crashes, ride, splash china)

thats gonna cost no more than 200(two hundred) dollars

Pulse which you can find at Musiciansfriend.com

Their good but I got a Peavey and It is pretty good...change the cymbals and heads as soon as possible though...they are also available on Musiciansfriend.com..I got mine for $650 at a local show

I want that yellow, see-through Ludwig set they got there, $3000 is to rich for my blood (Expecially when you change it to Canadian)

Pulse which you can find at Musiciansfriend.com

Their good but I got a Peavey and It is pretty good...change the cymbals and heads as soon as possible though...they are also available on Musiciansfriend.com..I got mine for $650 at a local show

I want that yellow' date=' see-through Ludwig set they got there, $3000 is to rich for my blood (Expecially when you change it to Canadian)[/quote']

Just to let you know, that's a John Bonahm kit.