BLINK 182

182JER41

What stage of Blink 182 do you like better?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What stage of Blink 182 do you like better?

• Old Old Blink (Dude Ranch and Before)
    • Old Blink (EOTS and TOYPAJ)
    • New Blink (Blink 182)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes as many have said, each have highs and lows.

i am really sick of people saying they hate new blink. just cause it is different does not mean it is bad. if they were still singing about growing up and girls, youd all be pissed that they are trying to still act young. enough already, accept that they are still as awesome as they used to be, even if it is different. think of how much older they are now.

• 3 years later...

blink got better with every album.

Chesire Cat- Showed great promise good songs lots of catchy riffs you knew these guys would be ones to look out for.

Dude Ranch- They really nailed that sound and almost every song (if not all) on that album is memorable.

EOTS- They got a little less punkish and a lil more popish which was kinda weird still getting used to new sound/drummer but in all was a great record and really exploded blink. Starting to show signs of maturity little but some.

TOYPAJ- Really nailed that new sound of theres and sounded like they are used to there new drummer now lots of good stuff showing some more signs of maturity in this album was well. Very solid fun record

Untitled- Totally mature music wise and lyric wise, and more experimenting. Really proved they are a band you can be proud to listen to everyone was very ace. Songs were amazing well put together and showed the world what blink 182 can really do.

So it seems the band has two albums alike and then they nail that sound the second go around with some more experimenting to add on the sound. Untitled was amazing so that just gets me more pumped for the blink album lol!

I ruined the Untitled album for myself... Instead of waiting 2 extra weeks to buy the album in stores and listening to it on my sound system in my car, I downloaded it on the internet. I believe the link was posted on these forums and everyone was going crazy over it. But it just wasn't the same as going out to buy the album, like I did with TOYPAJ. Today, TOYPAJ remains to be my favorite album and that is probably why.

Chesire Cat- Showed great promise good songs lots of catchy riffs you knew these guys would be ones to look out for.

Dude Ranch- They really nailed that sound and almost every song (if not all) on that album is memorable.

EOTS- They got a little less punkish and a lil more popish which was kinda weird still getting used to new sound/drummer but in all was a great record and really exploded blink. Starting to show signs of maturity little but some.

TOYPAJ- Really nailed that new sound of theres and sounded like they are used to there new drummer now lots of good stuff showing some more signs of maturity in this album was well. Very solid fun record

Untitled- Totally mature music wise and lyric wise, and more experimenting. Really proved they are a band you can be proud to listen to everyone was very ace. Songs were amazing well put together and showed the world what blink 182 can really do.

So it seems the band has two albums alike and then they nail that sound the second go around with some more experimenting to add on the sound. Untitled was amazing so that just gets me more pumped for the blink album lol!

False

False

Just because you would rather have songs about girls high school with catchy guitar riffs and melody's doesn't mean blink didn't get better if you want that stuff there are PLENTY of bands that will give it to you.

False

Just because you would rather have songs about girls high school with catchy guitar riffs and melody's doesn't mean blink didn't get better if you want that stuff there are PLENTY of bands that will give it to you.

haha no shit dude.

It's one thing to enjoy old blink. We all fucking love it! And we don't want them to abandon that. But why in the fucking world would anyone want blink to make another Enema or TOYPAJ. That would be weak as hell and I would feel like an immature idiot douche cock getting excited about that.

That era is over! It was A-FUCKING-MAZING, but its over.