Documentary Leaked?

Rickay

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly i dont feel like getting in trouble, but simply search ONE of those movie watching sites that has documentaries......

If what your saying is true, give us a bit more of a clue, say maybe give us the first letter of the site or something

honestly i dont feel like getting in trouble, but simply search ONE of those movie watching sites that has documentaries......

Telling us where it is at will not get you in trouble.  Only posting a link to download it would.  Just give us the name and we will get it ourselves.

Yeah or you could pm us the name of the website

Hey people. This shit happened a lot of times before since the firs rumours on AvA. You know, people who claim to have advances and stuff. Just be patient, there are a lot of dickheads out who enjoy telling lies. It's a matter of time.

Telling us where it is at will not get you in trouble.  Only posting a link to download it would.  Just give us the name and we will get it ourselves.

yeah dont listen to him. the only person on here who has it is me. tom gave a dvd to me himself last night at the premier. ask anyone. i was giving out balloons for free and he thought it was rad so he hooked me up.

Well why don't you rip it already, a lot of people are waiting.....

lol.

yeah dont listen to him. the only person on here who has it is me. tom gave a dvd to me himself last night at the premier. ask anyone. i was giving out balloons for free and he thought it was rad so he hooked me up.

Well why don't you rip it already, a lot of people are waiting.....

bc it will be my ass then gets fined for uploading it.