Warped Tour: Dallas, Texas [Thursday, July 3rd, 2008]

Fantasy_Dragon

Guest Denver Nugget

Wear sunscreen

Don't wear sandals

If you're expecting to buy stuff, bring a lot of cash

If you need a place to fuck your girl, there are ROWS of porta potties..there's bound to be a fresh clean one

and like always, have fun

Guest Denver Nugget

Oh yeah- Bring a water bottle. When I went they had make-shift sinks where people would fill their bottles up with water. You can buy water there but it's probably expensive

Make sure to hide your money in two places. My friend got pick-pocketed last year and didn't have any money.

Oh and when you fuck the emo slut chick. Try to do it in between bands you want to see. You don't want to miss jack's mannequin because you were off getting syphilis.

Make sure to hide your money in two places. My friend got pick-pocketed last year and didn't have any money.

Oh and when you fuck the emo slut chick. Try to do it in between bands you want to see. You don't want to miss jack's mannequin because you were off getting syphilis.

lmao!

Nah, we just did it on stage. :P

lol Thanks guys. Warped was so much fun! I actually got to meet AVA. It was amazing! I waited in line for over an hour to see them for 5 seconds...but every minute was worth it! I was so mad though...I missed AVA perform!!!! I did see the second half of "The Adventure" though. The outro was amazing!

Who else went to this show?

Nah, we just did it on stage. :P

lol Thanks guys. Warped was so much fun! I actually got to meet AVA. It was amazing! I waited in line for over an hour to see them for 5 seconds...but every minute was worth it! I was so mad though...I missed AVA perform!!!! I did see the second half of "The Adventure" though. The outro was amazing!

Who else went to this show?

if u went there to see ava that sucks so bad

lol That's how you miss them.

But no, I was thinking they went on at 5:30, but it was 5, and by the time I got out of Forever The Sickest Kids, it was like 5:15, then I still had to walk all the way over to the main stage, so yeah, I missed them.

That's not the only reason why I went to Warped...one of the main ones, but I wanted to see Paramore and FTSK, too. But at least I got to meet them and got them to sign a poster. That was amazing!

So...who's going? This is my first Warped concert to ever go to. Actually, my first concert ever. :| It should be fun!

Anything I need to know about it or something? Besides drink a lot of water BEER?

that makes any concert at least 50% better

i was at the dallas one too. i was kinda upset with AVA's performance, seemed very rush, but i guess thats just how warped tour is. i was signed up for the meet and greet but didnt end up going cause i was too busy chillin on the lawn puffin some greeen.