"Fuck DeLonge" Kerrang scans?

epi...

I never follow up on (+44) news...I saw a cover of Kerrang! Magazine with the guys standing behind a big, bold "FUCK TOM DELONGE" and I'm interested in reading the article...Does anyone happen to have a scan?

Yeah, I had no idea. I told you guys I don't keep up with (+44) shit at all, and I saw a pic of the cover, so I wanted to read it. Kerrang's way of playing with people's words isn't cool. I'm sure some of this was actually said...doubt all of it was tho...

Thanks for the scans man. I appreciate it.

who is the clown asking these questions?!?

that question about selling more albums and being in competition with AVA was idiotic.  I'm glad travis called him out on that.  ridiculous...

Seriously...competing? I'm pretty sure that's the furthest thing from their minds at this point. The guy asking the questions is a fucking tool.

Guest Brave Little Oster

I hate Kerrang. They take things the wrong way and make shit seem worse than it really is.

all magazine misquote, or take a line from an interview that the person being interviewed didn't mean or accidentally said so people buy it.

looks like an awful issue of kerrang anyway. the world according to pete wentz....gerard way: i didn't want to be a rockstar. yuck.