Video

appledoog3

When I saw AVA perform Tom seemed to be acting arrogant.  For most of the show he stood and sang in the center of the stage.  It's like he was saying "hey everyone!  Look at me!!  I'm the center of attention!!"  Not to mention he played "There Is" by himself.  He was such an asshole.

I hope you guys "get" why he's doing that. It's just him having fun with the whole "I'm fucking tom delonge and I wrote the best album of the past twenty years and cured testicular cancer" thing. He's never taken himself seriously.

I hope you guys "get" why he's doing that. It's just him having fun with the whole "I'm fucking tom delonge and I wrote the best album of the past twenty years and cured testicular cancer" thing. He's never taken himself seriously.

lol was that a joke...no issue from me but im sure that post is going to set off a fair few people to continue whining rofl

Yeah, I agree.  Tom has always made statements like that and acted arrogant as a JOKE.  For some reason, people now don't like it but when he did it in Blink everyone thought it was funny.

Guest new born

Yeah, I agree.  Tom has always made statements like that and acted arrogant as a JOKE.  For some reason, people now don't like it but when he did it in Blink everyone thought it was funny.

Maybe cause he left blink to act differently, and everyone got used to the new Tom.

nahhh, thats not it.