Live audio?

Guest Beer

I'm looking for any live (+44) audio that's out there. I'm also looking for Boxcar Racer and AVA audio too if anyone has it.

If you want I'll send you some live blink I have

FULL 5-8-04 Orlando, FL TD Waterhouse Concert

FULL 12-?-04 Dublin, Ireland

FULL Wembley 12-?-04

So if you're feeling generous or wanna trade, PM and we'll work out how we do this

THANKS!

GTFO

who trades anymore? get yourself a better hobby and a life to go with it

im not trying to be a dick or anything like that, but i found your post sorta funny because you used to be like one of the hugest bootleg collector/traders back when that was in lol.

i did, until i got a life XD

Haha, I actually thought you still did that to an extent. But to hear you say that to somebody just made me laugh so much! Not being nasty to you, but just 'cause I thought you still did it.

GTFO

I said if you're feeling generous, go ahead and email me what you got, but if you wanna be gay and demand a trade, this is what I have.

And judging by what people have said, you're a fucking hypocrite.

GTFO

I said if you're feeling generous, go ahead and email me what you got, but if you wanna be gay and demand a trade, this is what I have.

Like hell i am

ZOMG RAREZ TRADEZ!

GTFO

Like hell i am

ZOMG RAREZ TRADEZ!

bad comeback.

Guest jonny 2000

I'm looking for any live (+44) audio that's out there. I'm also looking for Boxcar Racer and AVA audio too if anyone has it.

FULL Wembley 12-?-04

So if you're feeling generous or wanna trade, PM and we'll work out how we do this

THANKS!

Those are some sweet bootlegs.  Are you the one that put them on youtube?  Cause I always watch that wembley and dublin one.  I don't have anything to trade but if you want to just drop me a link to them I would be much obliged

FULL Wembley 12-?-04

THANKS!

Those are some sweet bootlegs.  Are you the one that put them on youtube?  Cause I always watch that wembley and dublin one.  I don't have anything to trade but if you want to just drop me a link to them I would be much obliged

Yeah they're awesome but they're not mine. Like I told GTAndyM, once I get back home from college I'll upload them and give them to you through email, because you can't post download links here.