what if plus 44 sucks balls?

Ghent

It's gonna be funny when they sound completely gay...

I mean really- mark wants techno, travis likes hip hop, and a girl trading verses.................... :o

i dont have my hopes up very high. I don't see how people are making websites and sigs and stuff when no ones ever even heard a drop of their music.

this aint gonna sound like blink or box car, amigos.

this aint gonna sound like blink or box car' date=' amigos.[/quote']

That's why it's going to be cool.

Never said it wouldn't be cool, but i think most of the new plus 44 "fans" probably think it will be just like blink or something.

I'm gonna wait to hear something before I judge either way.

I have no clue what it's going to sound like. I'm bored, that's all. I do not want to hear a new blink, a new box car, or a new anthing for that matter. All I know is that it is a group of talented musicians, Mark, Travis and Carol (yes I have heard her sing and play guitar) so I think I'm going to like it.

first of all, by electirc, i doubt they mean techno, probably more like the killers(who are awesome in my opinion)

And second, when boxcar was announced, my hopes weren't high for that band, i thought it would suck. But i was proved very very wrong, they were great, and it'll probably end up being the same situation here.