Travis injured in plane crash

Patient #48273

update from travis' myspace :

Update

"Both travis barker and adam goldstein (dj am) are currently being treated for second and third degree burns. Barker sufferd from burns on his torso and lower body and Goldstein sufferd from burns on his arm, and a portion of his scalp. Since both Barker and Goldstein are in overall good health and didn't suffer from any other crash related complications each anticipates a full recovery through healing and rehabilitation.

No further statements will be made at this time and an update of their recovery may be avaliable at the end of the week via their representation.

It was said by the doctor that it can take up to a year to recover!

It all depends on how badly he was burnt and where exactly he was burnt... It says torso and lower body... so if his legs were badly burned it may take him a while to get full use of them and play the drums again, but I'm sure it wont be too long before hes back behind the drums, nothing will stop that.

There is sooo much to read here!

Woah, I got to page 8 and quit, so but what I think is that I agree with a lot said...

Travis get well soon, same with DJAM, their demo tape thing is awesome, best of luck to both with that...

I feel bad for the loss of all that died, Travis must be having a hard time, I mean his best friend/assistant, I heard Chris was like a brother at times, can't remember where, but I think I have heard it, and I was think that if you are famous, you usually hand pick your bodyguards, so I am guessing they were tight with him too, so both probably have mental and physical pain right now.

I think the other two were pilot and co pilot, still a loss is a loss!

And I agree that if Tom doesn't man up and send Travis a card or a text, or a call, he is a horrid person, that that the last thing you said to your one time BEST friend was leave me alone, don't call me ever again! That would be awful!

Its a lot to take in, best of luck both of them.