Travis injured in plane crash

Patient #48273

check this out:

"I didn't know what I had seen — it was maybe 800 feet in front of me, but as I approached it closer though I made out a fire. By then I was able to see the tail of the jet and I recognized it as a jet," Owens said.

Owens then described what he saw as he tried to make it to the wreckage.

"It's in flames and the fuel is running across the road and I had to cross the fuel to get to the two guys that seemed to have been dumped on the highway," Owens said.

Owens said the two men (Travis and DJ AM!) were running around and stripping down to extinguish themselves. He then asked the men if there was anyone else on board the plane and they said four more were with them.

"We turned to the jet to try and see if there was anything we could do, but immediately, there was nothing anyone could do," Owens said.

i dont get if they are that critical, how they managed to do that?

maybe adrenalin?

check this out:

"I didn't know what I had seen — it was maybe 800 feet in front of me, but as I approached it closer though I made out a fire. By then I was able to see the tail of the jet and I recognized it as a jet," Owens said.

"It's in flames and the fuel is running across the road and I had to cross the fuel to get to the two guys that seemed to have been dumped on the highway," Owens said.

Owens said the two men (Travis and DJ AM!) were running around and stripping down to extinguish themselves. He then asked the men if there was anyone else on board the plane and they said four more were with them.

"We turned to the jet to try and see if there was anything we could do, but immediately, there was nothing anyone could do," Owens said.

maybe adrenalin?

That's my guess, dude. They were probably in extreme pain but couldn't just sit there and take it. They did what they had to to survive.

ok my blink bestie in middle school texted me that Travis died in a plane crash when I woke up this morning. it sucked. then I went online and saw that he just got burned. it still sucks. I pray he recovers.

exact same thing man. man, when i read that text message my heart just stopped. i literally jumped out of bed and then i couldn't find it online anywhere cause i guess she had seen it on TV first... then i came here.

one of my sisters texted me this and all the details she heard on the radio when i was at work and about twenty minutes later my other sister and an old buddy of mine texted me about it too. i couldn't believe it. rip chris. i hope travis and am make well recoveries

and aria, i completely agree with you. i have been thinking this ever since they stated they ahven't spoken in years. you don't always get another chance and i think its stupid to wait when they have the chance now. i wonder how many calls tom has gotten from press and the like about this so far.

regardless this is a tragedy and i honestly hope things progress well for the two of them.

check this out:

maybe adrenalin?

probably just terrified for their lives

ok my blink bestie in middle school texted me that Travis died in a plane crash when I woke up this morning. it sucked. then I went online and saw that he just got burned. it still sucks. I pray he recovers.

exact same thing man. man, when i read that text message my heart just stopped. i literally jumped out of bed and then i couldn't find it online anywhere cause i guess she had seen it on TV first... then i came here.

did your heart....

stop beating?