Travis injured in plane crash

Patient #48273

Ok, anyone else find it odd how they're doing a miniature life background as to who Travis Barker is in the internet articles on Yahoo/MSN...

It kinda reads as if he's going to die or something by mentioning everything he achieved/accomplished in his life.

Weird.. I dunno...

Holy Jesus H Fucking Christ! I hope he's gonna be ok! Keep Travis in your prayers! Plane crashes are horrific...the dude's a die hard. Who's Chris Baker? Is that the little short thugged out dude on Meet the Barkers that always wears a bandana?

i met lil chris at newcastle in 2004 when blink played, he gave me a bunch of stickers because i actually recognised him, to think he's dead is fucking awful. hearing this about travis just makes it worse, that guys the reason i play drums, the reason i'm in a band, for him to be in this situation is so unreal. i hope to god his injuries aren't too bad, and more importantly that he lives.

this is so sereal, I was texted this when I woke up and was so shocked

It's so sad, RIP to Chris and the other 3

and I really hope Travis and AM come out alright, from the sounds of it, Travis will be alright, thank god, but he probably cares more about AM and the others than himself right now, I can't imagine being with 5 of my friends and losing at least 4 of them