A few questions about concert downloads

pappoo

First question.. I've been trying to dl the Irvine 02 concert but I've come across 2 different formats. One is .m2v and the other is .mpg however the file names of both types claim to be in svcd format and ripped by fallstar. So my question, why the two different formats?

Second question.. I've been trying to dl the Montreal 96 concert. I dled 4 songs from the xdcc server that hosts it, then tried dling the rest off an fserver. However I think the fserver has a different setlist than the xdcc server. So whats the real setlist?

Thanks

1. svcd = .m2v ..... so i dont know why they would say svcd if theres .mpg

2. we have 2 different Montreal concerts ('96 and '99)

Blink_182-Live_From_Montreal-[1996]-[VCD]-[#BLINKREBELS]-[JOCK]

01. INTRO & TOUCHDOWN BOY

02. PEGGY SUE

03. M&M'S

04. A NEW HOPE

05. DOES MY BREATH SMELL

06. WAGGY

07. THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

08. BEN WAH BALLS

09. WASTING TIME

10. DEPENDS

11. LEMMINGS

12. ROMEO AND REBECCA

13. JUST ABOUT DONE

14. CAROUSEL

15. ENCORE & ZULU

16. TOAST & BANANAS & OUTRO

this should be the '96 set list

Thanks man.. that cleared it up for me a little. I'm not sure of the two diff file types for Irvine either. Do you know if a .mpg version was released by bRB? I'm only looking for official bRB releases so I can run an fserver in the near future.

And as for the montreal concert, so far I've got the first 9 songs from the 96 concert, and thats the one I'm trying to dl. So I'm on the right track with that one. Maybe I thought there were two different setlists cuz I got the 96 concert confused with the 99 concert? Who knows.. maybe I'm just dumb :-?

Thanks again for your help I really appreciate it.

1. svcd = .m2v ..... so i dont know why they would say svcd if theres .mpg

2. we have 2 different Montreal concerts ('96 and '99)

Blink_182-Live_From_Montreal-[1996]-[VCD]-[#BLINKREBELS]-[JOCK]

01. INTRO & TOUCHDOWN BOY

02. PEGGY SUE

03. M&M'S

04. A NEW HOPE

05. DOES MY BREATH SMELL

06. WAGGY

07. THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

08. BEN WAH BALLS

09. WASTING TIME

10. DEPENDS

11. LEMMINGS

12. ROMEO AND REBECCA

13. JUST ABOUT DONE

14. CAROUSEL

15. ENCORE & ZULU

16. TOAST & BANANAS & OUTRO

this should be the '96 set list

wow, nice setlist.

Thanks man.. that cleared it up for me a little. I'm not sure of the two diff file types for Irvine either. Do you know if a .mpg version was released by bRB? I'm only looking for official bRB releases so I can run an fserver in the near future.

And as for the montreal concert' date=' so far I've got the first 9 songs from the 96 concert, and thats the one I'm trying to dl. So I'm on the right track with that one. Maybe I thought there were two different setlists cuz I got the 96 concert confused with the 99 concert? Who knows.. maybe I'm just dumb :-?

Thanks again for your help I really appreciate it.[/quote']

we released Irvine in svcd format which is .m2v i think whoever has the .mpg format just changed the extension to fuck up everyones perception