NEW Travis Myspace Blog

lefty182

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=98809369&blogID=440305684

Thank you

I want to give my deepest thanks to everyone who has helped deal with the current situation. First and foremost, Chris and Che were my friends. I would give up anything to have them here with us today, healthy and happy. To call them my employees does them such a disservice, as they were so much more than that. Chris was my best friend before anything else, and I can never put into words how much he will be missed. Che was an amazing person as well, and I was honored to have him in my life.

I am simply amazed and will be forever grateful for all the support everyone has shown to Chris and Che's families. Its a testament to how many lives they touched in a positive way.

Hospital Life!

m.jpg

Like the doctors said from the beginning, its been a slow recovery process. I am coming up on the 7th of my surgeries Monday. Today I finally was able to move all my fingers on my right hand. Every step seems huge at this point, and Im doing EVERYTHING I can possibly do to get back to my kids. Yes, I did start eating meat again, but if it helps me to be home holding my little humans sooner, then its all worth it. The staff here are all bomb! Dr. Grossman and his staff are the best. The BOSS Barbara, and nurses Betty, Jay , Emily, Julio, Lolita, and Stephanie (with the best scrubs ever!) are all taking the best care of me.

m.jpg

My good friend Armen has been kind enough to save me from the hospital food, and brings Jamba Juice, Wahoos, or whatever else I need to keep my calories and protein levels high.

Despite any rumors you might have heard, Ive been treated amazingly well, both here in LA and in Georgia. The hospitals Ive been treated at are THE BEST.

My friends and family have been amazing. My pops has been with me ANY time I need him. My sisters, James, Skinhead Rob, Daniel, Armen and of course Ricardo and Nicole, have all shown amazing support. JD and Mark Hoppus both took the time to come visit and offer their support as well. Estevan Oriol even came in with a calendar.

m.jpg

Saying "thank you" to all these guys just wouldn't be enough...

I got to see AM the other day. Seeing him after he was discharged was an inspiration. I saw just how awesome the doctors' work here is, and got to see how well he is doing. I am so happy to see him doing well, and we are both so lucky and grateful that we are alive today.

Im even using some of this time to help design the summer '09 Famous line. Maxx, Jose, Bill have been awesome helping to keep the machine going. These are some seriously dedicated people, and Im lucky to call them friends.

Now Im just counting the days until I can leave. I cant wait to get home to play drums with my son, and go for bike rides with my daughter. I cant wait to see the pictures from Landon's "Jack and Sally Nightmare Before Christmas" birthday party that we had for him today. I am bummed that I couldn't be there, but thank God Ill be around to see many, many more.

Thank you everyone for your support!