Attic Children

manoverboard3782

• 14 years later...

Yes I did, I mentioned in the thread I found like 5 or so songs on youtube.  I've scoured everywhere else I can think of, even been looking on soulseek.   Can you point me in the direction where I can find this on google?  

This isn't a situation where I'm being lazy and didn't search. I found this message board, had to work around the registration issues where it wouldn't work with Gmail, and found an old thread to ask about this.  If I could have found it on google or youtube, I would have never found this site to begin with. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SubZeroMoney said:

Yes I did, I mentioned in the thread I found like 5 or so songs on youtube.  I've scoured everywhere else I can think of, even been looking on soulseek.   Can you point me in the direction where I can find this on google?  

This isn't a situation where I'm being lazy and didn't search. I found this message board, had to work around the registration issues where it wouldn't work with Gmail, and found an old thread to ask about this.  If I could have found it on google or youtube, I would have never found this site to begin with. 

I have no clue, maybe 5 songs is all they had. I have no clue how many songs they ever recorded and I don’t care. Good luck tho 

On 2/1/2023 at 3:02 AM, SubZeroMoney said:

Can someone repost this somewhere?  I've been looking everywhere for it and can only find a few songs on youtube.   That would be amazing. 

I probably have the recordings somewhere still. I think the highlights (aka the most legible songs) are the ones on Youtube, though.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SubZeroMoney said:

fairly certain there are only 5 tunes available, and they were ripped from a cassette tape by @daveyjones. he's the guy to ask. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SubZeroMoney said:

Oh ok thanks.  On musicbrainz database it showed there were 19 tracks, but that's not always 100% accurate since its crowdsourced.

https://musicbrainz.org/release-group/8fed0cb9-4d24-41f5-b5c0-075a2f57daa0

I have 19 files but track 1 is an introduction to the band and the date and some of the demos are only 30 seconds long. The version I have has multiple covers of Boy’s Don’t Cry included. They also cover Anarchy in the UK and 10:15 Saturday Night. The rest I think are demos but I haven’t listened to it in a while. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mahtmd said:

I have 19 files but track 1 is an introduction to the band and the date and some of the demos are only 30 seconds long. The version I have has multiple covers of Boy’s Don’t Cry included. They also cover Anarchy in the UK and 10:15 Saturday Night. The rest I think are demos but I haven’t listened to it in a while. 

Yea I saw on YouTube Pen15 which is their cover of 10:15 Saturday night 

• 3 weeks later...