The Wrestling Topic

caillou

I just starting watching it again, and it's lame as fuck now but it's still good.

However, I have a few questions about what's going on right now

1) Where did Vince or Shane McMahon go, and why was Stephanie put in charge of RAW?

2) Why is Shawn Michaels working for JBL now? I just heard something about financial troubles.

3) So why is Chris Jeherico pissed off and protesting shit about the Royal Rumble? All I know is Shawn Michaels helped JBL get a spot for the championship match

4) Why did those 2 guys want to take down Randy Orton? Is there anything behind this I should know?

Thank you.

PPV PREDICTION TALLIES

Elimination chamber

Caillou - 2 points

Aria - 1 point

Chewy - 2 points

• Like 8

I just starting watching it again, and it's lame as fuck now but it's still good.

1) Where did Vince or Shane McMahon go, and why was Stephanie put in charge of RAW?

2) Why is Shawn Michaels working for JBL now? I just heard something about financial troubles.

3) So why is Chris Jeherico pissed off and protesting shit about the Royal Rumble? All I know is Shawn Michaels helped JBL get a spot for the championship match

4) Why did those 2 guys want to take down Randy Orton? Is there anything behind this I should know?

Thank you.

1 - Vince took time off. Shane was competing with Stephanie to be in charge of Raw and lost out I guess

2 - Shawn has been hit hard by the economy blah blah blah, JBL has money, blah blah blah

3 - There was a 4 way match to determine #1 contender and Shawn and JBL worked together. So Jericho is protesting as the rules state it's every man for himself.

4 - Nobody likes Orton

people who watch WWE:

545062090.jpg

Nuh uh, that's you

I just watched Smackdown for the first time in like 5 years the other night and was so let down.

It used to be so exciting and energetic, even though you knew some of it was fake.

Now its like a cake walk, you can clearly see how much they fake stuff.

I actually like Orton alot. I love the RKO ha.

But my all time favorite wrestler is the Hurricane (Gregory Helms), and I actually met the dude when I was in like 7th grade. I played soccer is a recreation league, and one of the kids that played on our team was his nephew. So on one of the nights of our games he came out and gave us all pictures of himself in costume and signed them all.

He is really a good guy, from meeting him and to do something little like that. I mean coming to a recreation soccer game to sign autographs.. alot of people wouldnt do that.

But I know now that he actually lives like 30 minutes from my house, as do the Hardys.

I really wish he would go back to his Hurricane gimmick, it was so awesome.

• Like 1

Thank you.

Storylinewise :

1) The stage collapsed on Vince, but he's due back next week on Raw. Shane still appears sometimes. Steph took charge of Raw after Adamle was fired.

2) Shawn lost his money in the credit crunch. JBL offered him a load of money too work for him.

3) Jericho thinks HBK and JBL screwed him out of a title shot.

4) Orton kicked them out of his group.

Anybody with any guesses on what they're doing with Jericho? My assumption is that he'll show up again at the Rumble as a member of Smackdown. I thought they did a couple very vague things to tease his going face, but then he ended up with more heat than Stephanie and it didn't seem too likely to be coming any time soon.

) Where did Vince or Shane McMahon go, and why was Stephanie put in charge of RAW?

-vince got fake injured so her kids, mainly Stephanie cause she likes camera time is in charge in charge while he's been out.

-That's basically it. fake financial problems where he works for him to slowly hype up a feud that won't be rad.

-Jericho's mad cause he feels he deserves a championship match. again. like always.

-not really. he gets people to do his dirty work and sorta takes credit. I love him so fuck the two people tryin to take him down

what it comes down to is

TNA > WWE

TNA is ridiculous, but it's still worth watching every now and then just because it's got a lot of the golden age wrestlers in there.

It's actually pretty sad, I used to get so so excited back in the day watching The Rock in the ring with Stone Cold or Triple H.

I thought I didn't like it these days because I've just grown out of it, but I think it's just because it sucks and the wrestlers

have no character these days. Like someone said, when Kane was wearing the mask he was actually badass, but now he's

just a big bald guy.

I miss 2Kool, haha

TNA is ridiculous, but it's still worth watching every now and then just because it's got a lot of the golden age wrestlers in there.

It's actually pretty sad, I used to get so so excited back in the day watching The Rock in the ring with Stone Cold or Triple H.

I thought I didn't like it these days because I've just grown out of it, but I think it's just because it sucks and the wrestlers

have no character these days. Like someone said, when Kane was wearing the mask he was actually badass, but now he's

just a big bald guy.

I miss 2Kool, haha

This

With the exception of Santino Marella. He's hilarious. I work every Monday night, so I just DVR Raw and fast forward to the segments involving Jericho and Santino. Sometimes I can be bothered to watch Shawn Michaels too, but not at the moment with this JBL garbage