The Wrestling Topic

caillou

Damn good Raw last night. Bryan and Cena should be a great feud. I just hope the Bellas don't get to involved in it.

Heyman cut one of the best promos of the year. Punk and him going back and forth was gold. Lesnar vs Punk is going to be so good.

I don't get why they are taking Ziggler out of the title picture. Not sure who they are going to have Del Rio go up against as SS but hopefully Ziggler gets the belt back within the next few months.

Anybody else see the articles about the dude on reddit who has been leaking match results right before the ppvs? He is like 38 for 38 and says he has been getting info from someone in the creative team. Interesting stuff.

Damn good Raw last night. Bryan and Cena should be a great feud. I just hope the Bellas don't get to involved in it.

Heyman cut one of the best promos of the year. Punk and him going back and forth was gold. Lesnar vs Punk is going to be so good.

I don't get why they are taking Ziggler out of the title picture. Not sure who they are going to have Del Rio go up against as SS but hopefully Ziggler gets the belt back within the next few months.

Anybody else see the articles about the dude on reddit who has been leaking match results right before the ppvs? He is like 38 for 38 and says he has been getting info from someone in the creative team. Interesting stuff.

You can bet they will, they're trying to push this reality show you know damn well they will be involved with this feud.

Why is it that any wrestler I ever like never gets a push. While I don't hate Sandow winning MitB I was banking on Wade Barrett getting it as I see a great future for him. He needs to be better booked. I'm not mad that Sandow, and probably Cody eventually, ended up with it though. I like all 3 to be honest and the whole WHC trounced the WWE match in my eyes.

God that was a great Raw.  Really got me re-interested in WWE.  I dont think anyones been quite this over since Stone Cold.  The guy is litteraly that big.  Yes is the new What. I really hope the bellas stay out of it too.

Could not agree more!
He has recently been getting the crowd into it a lot more lately, he still does nothing for me anymore though.
Last few years he has almost put me to sleep....

The Stone Cold returning rumor is back...

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE is still hoping that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will get medical clearance for a match at WrestleMania 30.

If he is cleared and interested, an idea has already been pitched. The idea is that "Stone Cold" would face Triple H at the pay-per-view for control of the WWE. Austin would represent Vince McMahon during the match. This has only been talked about right now and absolutely nothing has been confirmed.

Of course, plans can easily change as it's very well known that Austin wants to face CM Punk in his return match. CM Punk wants the same thing so there would be a lot of negotiating beforehand.

I wanna believe that he is going to come back for one more match because I am such a huge Austin fan but I don't know. He has said that his health is great since he got his knees fixed. In a interview last month he also said he would come back to wrestle a match if all the stars aligned right for him and WWE which he has been saying for awhile now.

Do I really believe he is gonna come back? Probably not. But! Wrestlemania 30 is going to built as the biggest of all time and it looks like Rock isn't going to be there. The door seems to be open for him to come back and have the main story arc built around his return. I don't think it's going to happen but I am positive that a match with Austin on the card is going to sell more buys than a Rock and Lesnar match.

There are so many rumors and dirt sheet reports out there that who really knows what going to happen with this whole McMahon angle. A couple of weeks ago it was being reported the whole family was going to turn heel but now most reports are saying it's going to be a Triple H and McMahon angle with one as a face and the other a heel. If they do bring Austin back and get him involved in the angle it looks like it's going to be him vs Triple H at Wrestlemania. Austin representing Vince and Triple H being the heel trying to take full control over the company.

I'm really hoping they don't go in that direction. If Austin comes back he needs to go against Punk.

Well the way its shaping up for summerslam is Vince is the heel and Triple H is the face.  The only thing I ask for for when Austin comes back is that its a surprise.  I really dont wanna know its gonna happen.  If they need to keep one leak from coming out it would be that one.  I would love for Shane to come back but thats not going to happen

Major props to TNA for building up the Bully Ray vs Sabin match. I honestly wasn't very interested in the match but the video packages and promos won me over and got me emotionally invested in it. I'm shocked that they took the belt off Bully but I am stoked that they did. He is a top heel in the business and deserved a run with the strap but he wasn't helping the ratings and he works better as a transitional champ instead of a long term one.

I don't see them keeping the strap on Sabin long but I hope they don't go back to Bully Ray. Keep the whole MEM/Aces & 8s storyline going and build it to BFG and hopefully kill off both factions after that ppv. Keep the world title out of it.

I shit on TNA a lot and most of it's deserving but they did some good stuff tonight. I hope they keep it up.

• Like 1

There are so many rumors and dirt sheet reports out there that who really knows what going to happen with this whole McMahon angle. A couple of weeks ago it was being reported the whole family was going to turn heel but now most reports are saying it's going to be a Triple H and McMahon angle with one as a face and the other a heel. If they do bring Austin back and get him involved in the angle it looks like it's going to be him vs Triple H at Wrestlemania. Austin representing Vince and Triple H being the heel trying to take full control over the company.

I'm really hoping they don't go in that direction. If Austin comes back he needs to go against Punk. - THIS!