The Wrestling Topic

caillou

Yeah Rusey or whatever the fuck his name is, is god awful. As for evolution i don't mind them i've always been a big Triple H fan. Bootastia bores the hell out of me always has. Orton can have his moments but i don't wanna see him as champ anytime soon. Apparently Bootastia is getting ready to take some time off to go promote some new movie he's in....Thank god that douche didn't get the belt. His return has been less

Kane VS Bryan for the title at Extreme Rules? YAWN. I REALLY hope they're not doing to Bryan what they did to Punk. Punk had an almost 2 year reign as champ and how many times did he MAIN EVENT (go on last) a ppv? I can honestly probably count them on one hand. I was pretty impressed Bryan even showed up on Raw Monday much respect for him he was clearly torn up inside from his dad unexpectedly dying.

• Like 1

Totally agree with what you guys are saying - Rusev will become the next Ryback - receive a huge push in his debut months and then sink back into mid-carder and then probably released. 80% of the roster have horrible gimmicks that will never become successful so why continue?  some with like Fandango with his look and ability could become huge if he changed his gimmick.

Fandango was one of the first that came to mind also.
People are going to start saying the same thing about DB as they did with Punk. Not big enough, not a threat, blah blah blah...
Won't main event as many PPVs as he should while HHH is apparently active.

Also agree with huge wraps for turning up to RAW after that news...

Haha I know he's not going anywhere, the company would struggle without him. I agree, I love the guy outside of the ring, does everything right and seems genuinely happy to do it. His work with the kids and make a wish is incredible, admire the guy so much. I just HATE his character. 

• Like 1

I'm with that. His charity work is above and beyond. So much respect for the guy. Just his character is fucking shit!
That start to RAW was fucking AMAZINNG though!  I really hope they don't mess up Wyatt's character noe though.